Hello fellas,
Recently I've started doing some ELO boosts and I'd like to expand that a little bit. I created an account in several forums but the problem is that I don't have any reputation.
This brings me to my point: if anyone can trust me with some easy and inexpensive boosts so I can get some rep and then move on to bigger ones, it'd mean a lot.
Thank you.
He did 4 Vouch games, he didnt even wanted to get paid for those.
He is able to carry games alone, even if he got feeding teammates.
I definitely recommend this guy. Soon he will get a layout for his thread.
[Buying] Normal games MMR boost? 11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies Such thing? I get like bronze 5 but diamond in ranked.
looking for a flat rate for a boost, no 5 euros per game bullshit.
Eu W Lvl 30 over 600 normal Games 58 champs need elo boost 07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi biete hier meinen lol account an
bronze elo über 600 normal games wins
58 champs viele 6,3 paar skins Bronze Elo
keine verwarnungen oder so
suche dafür elo boost bin silver 4 möchte silver 1 /gold 5 in dem dreh x)