Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]110 champs+72 skins! s3 Diamond s4 Platinum

Discussion on [EUW]110 champs+72 skins! s3 Diamond s4 Platinum within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]110 champs+72 skins! s3 Diamond s4 Platinum

Hi Summoner

If u looking for perfect start in LoL or powerfull smurf this auction is for YOU
This is collector account with almost all champions and 72 skins (few mega rare ones)

Awesome Platinium border + many former past Festival Icons and (skins+wards) from s4 and s3.

110 Champions can fit any lane (screenshot shows NOT OWNED)
5 rune pages INC all Meta runes

72 cool skins (gallery)
Skins

Gold 2 this season with HIGH MMR to give you that extra headstart (aprox 24p for win and -14 for lose).
Account was NEVER BANNED and dont have ANY RESTRICTIONS + nice neutral nickname.
Server EUW can be change to any for 2600rp
s3 diamod s4 platinium s5 Gold
110 champions 5 rune pages and 72 skins + few ward skins
High MMR
RP 26 IP 2705
Perfect reputation never baned or restricted
Account comes with full owner info + screenshots from Riot support for full safety.

Personal account on League of Legends meaning, ONLY YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THIS AFTER SALES.

Contact me here or on skype: otboosting
Old 03/13/2015, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
#SOLD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW S4 Diamond/S3 Platinum Account 100 Champs 5 Skins
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, i want to sell my League of Legends Account on Euw. Ranked: S1: Unranked S2: Silver S3: Platinum I S4: Diamond V Champions i dont own: Darius, Fiora, Nautilus, Sejuani, Viktor, Volibear, Talon, Skarner, Yorick, Nocturne, Karma, Trundle, Swain, Urgot, Heimerdinger, Singed, Sion and Anivia. Every other champ is owned.
[Selling] EUNE ACC,DIAMOND S3,PLATINUM S4,ALMOST ALL CHAMPS AND ABOUT 60 SKINS
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Most of the things are being said in the title,if you have any more questions add me on skype: DumbNick.In the pics i am going to upload i am removing my account's name just in case this goes to riot somehow. One more thing,please don't even bother to add me on skype if you are going to be like "yo,give me the acc to log in once first,then i pay you the money" or "half money now,half later".NO!I am taking only serious offers into consideration. P.S. I couldn't find a way to take a...
[WTS] EUW Diamond S2 - All Champs/Runes - Platinum I S3 - A lot of Skins
03/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Im selling my main account : Platinum S1 : Diamond S2 : Platinum I division on S3 : All champs and runes : A lot of skins Also 2k RP and 14k IP
[WTS] Diamond S2 - All Champs/Runes - Platinum I S3 - A lot of Skins
03/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hi, Im selling my main account : Platinum S1 : Diamond S2 : Platinum I division on S3 : All champs and runes : A lot of skins Also 2k RP and 14k IP
[WTS] BEST Euw Diamond S2 - All Champs/Runes - Platinum I S3 - A lot of Skins
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies