[DILIGENT BOOSTING] ★ High Priority Challenger Boost ★
Discussion on [DILIGENT BOOSTING] ★ High Priority Challenger Boost ★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.
[DILIGENT BOOSTING] ★ High Priority Challenger Boost ★ Get Boosted by LCS Players
DILIGENT BOOSTING We work hard, and pay attention to what we do.
CURRENTLY 4 BOOSTERS - ALL ABOVE MASTERS
EUNE
EUW
TURKEY
RUSSIA
STATUS: AVAILABLE FOR JOBS
What we offer:
★ 24/7 Skype support ★
★ VPN Protection to ensure your account's safety ★
★ 100% Confidentiality. Your boost remains between you and us ★
★ 4 Years of experience throughout the most known boosting sites ★
★ Only Masters tier players or higher will be playing on your account ★
★ Fastest completion around (we all have no life and are in need of money, so we'll complete your order fast) LOL ★
Price list:
1 Bronze Win: 2€
Bronze V - IV: 8€
Bronze IV - III: 8€
Bronze III - II: 8€
Bronze II - I: 8€
Bronze I - Silver V: 15€
Full Bronze Bundle: 40€
1 Silver Win: 3€
Silver V - IV: 12€
Silver IV - III: 12€
Silver III - II: 12€
Silver II - I: 12€
Silver I - Gold V: 20€
Full Silver Bundle: 55€
1 Gold Win: 4€
Gold V - IV: 17€
Gold IV - III: 17€
Gold III - II: 17€
Gold II - I: 17€
Gold I - Platinum V: 25€
Full Gold Bundle: 75€
1 Platinum Win: 5€
Platinum V - IV: 25€
Platinum IV - III: 25€
Platinum III - II: 25€
Platinum II - I: 25€
Platinum I - Diamond V: 35€
Full Platinum Bundle: 120€
1 Diamond Win: 7/8/9/10€
Diamond V - IV: 45€
Diamond IV - III: 50€
Diamond III - II: 55€
Diamond II - I: 65€
Our Terms:
An LP Gain lower than 17 LP per game results in additional charge.
Do not play any ranked games once your boost has started. Wait for us to finish your order.
Once the boost has started, no refunds will be given, unless we fail to deliver the boost or we cancel it.
We will not spend any IP/RP, without your permission.
We will not change any runes, without your permission.
We will refrain from all chat with your friends.
We will keep the login information confidential.
These people are awesome boosters. They played two games on one of my accounts (Silver 2) and carried really hard. High mechanics - also they are professional and friendly. Try them!