Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Latin America North Challenger Ranked Team Slot or Team Sell

Discussion on Latin America North Challenger Ranked Team Slot or Team Sell within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Latin America North Challenger Ranked Team Slot or Team Sell

Hi im buying a Challenger ranked team slot in LAN, or team sell. Pm me or leave message

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Challenger 3v3 Ranked Team Slot + 10 wins
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Greetings all. if you are looking for Challenger 3 vs 3 Ranked team slot +10 wins for euw, ru, eune. feel free to contact me .Price will be negotiated. Contact me at skype georgeg9513- - Open Slots - EUW: - 3 - EUNE: - 5 - RU: - 2 -
[Buying] WTB EUW Ranked Team Slot + 10 Game (diamond/master/challenger)
11/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , i want to buy myself spot in ranked team in EUW to get season end rewards. Looking for diamond+ team. We could play 10 games for reward anytime its more comfortable for you cause i will be online this whole weekend so i can play those 10 games for rewards to be applied in one day if you can. Add me in skype: Starkazxx we will negotiate about the price , but i wont be paying more than 40 eur.
[Selling] WTS Challenger 5 VS 5 ranked team [ Slot + 10 wins]
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings all. if you are looking for Challenger 5vs 5 ranked team slot +10 wins for euw and eune. feel free to contact me .Price would be negotiated
Selling Diamond 1 North American Account and Challenger Ranked 5s team
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Diamond 1 NA account (13lp so you wont fall out , great mmr +5 on wins , 2 runepages , Only owner of account , Email me for pictures and more info) Offer no less than 800 for both the account and ranked fives team Will accept separate offers. ***** The account is the OWNER OF A Challenger Ranked 5s **** [email protected]
[Selling] NORTH AMERICA Platinum Ranked 5v5 TEAM
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Selling Platinum 5s Teams on NA servers only! Add: zixing.jie on skype for your offer. PS. You get the entire team (owner), not a slot. I do not sell slots. Thanks for reading, hope you consider to make a purchase from me :)