Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW S5 Diamond 4/S4 Challenger/Full champ/Runes/50 Skins+Vic Janna

Discussion on EUW S5 Diamond 4/S4 Challenger/Full champ/Runes/50 Skins+Vic Janna within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW S5 Diamond 4/S4 Challenger/Full champ/Runes/50 Skins+Vic Janna

Hey!

Finally I say bye to LoL because Riot is a really nice ****, so I´m going to sell my main euw acc.

Acc Info

This acc had never been baned or something, all clean. Its my main acc, actually is Diamond 3 ( Chall s4 border)

Acc

Champs

Runes

Skins (6 mising)

Other info

If you need more info from the acc feel free to ad me skype: xpliky or pm me. Looking for decent offers and payment with pp.
Old 03/01/2015, 14:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 114
Dont think so . U got punished thats for sure

U got a Season 1 Cup?
Old 03/01/2015, 14:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestRivevQQ View Post
Dont think so . U got punished thats for sure

U got a Season 1 Cup?
Why u dont think that had never been baned?

Yes , S1 bronz cup
Old 03/01/2015, 14:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me with the price plz
Old 03/01/2015, 14:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Genius View Post
pm me with the price plz
Send me a PM with your offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Challenger account All Runes/champ 350 skins
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
Account is sold.
[Selling] Challenger S3|Diamond 1|All Champ ALL Runes|350 SKins
07/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/R4fsd.png https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDDfWkOyVc Payment : Skrill , Egold Price : Price : Make me a fair offer, if not i'll ignore it. skype : galaxys4l
[Selling] Diamond 1 Team 60€ || Diamond III Acc with Challenger border and 126 skins, 108 champ
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys wtb a dia I team we include the rewards with our team so ull get border too and elise etc. Also selling Diamond III acc with Challenger Border 108 champs and 126 skins including 19 runepages im going on first for trusted member Skype: ExiledKyu
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 57LP ,Victorious Janna, 9 full runes pages, nice skins.
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling euw account. Account has 32K IP, allmost all the champions(18 missing),9 full runes pages, Diamond 1 last season, and this season too.account has 26 owned skins, that are listed below: Judgement kayle, Victorious Janna, Victorious Elise,Snow bunny nidalee,santa grages, red riding annie,Wicked Leblanc, Unchained Alistar,Riot Girl Tristana, Jaximus, Sad Robot Amumu,Full Metal Rammus,Frostblade Irelia,Arctic warfare caitlyn,Scorched Earth Renekton,Ravegar...
[Selling] LoL acc on EUW gold s1, diamond s2, diamond s3 all champ/runes, 200+ skins
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling my EUW league of legends account, i would actually keep it if it wasnt for the fact that i just had a baby and i have no more time to play and also i need some money like you all can imagine ^^ That said i would like to sell it as fast as possible, thas why its cheaper the it should be, its a really good account and its worth is probably over 1k euros. This account has been played from season 1 and it comes with: -over 200 skins in it (including very rare ones), ofc im gonna...