i'm looking for someone who wants to play my placement matches on Euw asap.
i was Platin last Season. I will pay with Paysafecard.
Unless you aren't able to do them today, don't consider yourself as a viable booster for me, sry.
Write your Price or Thread Link below in the comments
Hey there. You can check gamesboosting.com , we can offer you boost like this we can start right now. Contact us @ skype: gamesboosting
We can also give you 10% discount.
You already have plenty of good offers as well as from trusted members of our Community, yet I would be glad if consider our services for as low as 30€, made today as you asked. We can make the boost and only be paid after since you seem serious about the proposal and have been around since 2011. Feel free to contact us via Private Message or Skype in which case you should add us via the button below our portait to avoid fake identities and scammers.
Thank you for your consideration and good luck with your purchase!
[Buying] 10 placements 01/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies post with offers and guaruantees
diamond V last season
want to atleast keep my division.
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 (Pre-Placements) Account (Still in placements) 12/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies I want to sell my main account ( I need to focus school, and will not have time to play anymore)
The account is on Euw , It has 6rune pages and you can look at runes here :
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6443/68cc.png
http://i.imgur.com/3l6U1Xt.png
http://i.imgur.com/uUzeZo8.png
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1270/62w9.png
http://i.imgur.com/8ypVwrm.png.
I finished last season in Plat 1 and had diamond 5 mmr. The account is now at placements 1W/1L
[Buying] 1 win in placements 02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies Hi im buying a match in my placements,for 1€ paypal,i was silver I last season and im actually doing the placements,i just want to buy a win (:
Only trusted people...
Looking for 10 placements NA 01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies PM price and link thread please. I tried with two boosters from this forum already who were nice, but their NA boosters weren't available. I need the placements TODAY. I am Gold 3 on NA and want at least 9 out of 10 wins.
EDIT: Only interested in boosters with high TBM ty
placements 01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies Hello there are placements already??
and im silver 4 but dont play rankeds for long time anyone selling placements??