Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE challenger looking to be hired

Discussion on OCE challenger looking to be hired within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OCE challenger looking to be hired

S5 challenger, can boost up to m1 if requested. can proof my rank if requested also
i will only boost on oce server, if interested, add me skype: idioticone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LAN/NA booster looking to be hired
01/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to join a site to elo boost for. I fluctuated from D1-D3 on the LAN server before the reset. (Currently P1 80LP) I can easily boost to diamond on LAN and NA servers (I prefer LAN since the ping is much lower but NA is fine) If you're interested in hiring me, message me here in this thread or pm me.
[Buying] Booster looking to be hired!
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello I want to boost but haven't got any site so I'm looking to be hired. I have got 1 year experience. Can boost easily to diamond on EU servers. If you are interested in me, add me on skype.
EUW Booster looking to be hired
10/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I've reached diamond 1 or equivalent to D1 every season since season 2, done a handful of boosts before. Looking to be picked up by someone with a constant flow of jobs. Will perform them quickly and without problems. Contact me on skype Archlord6969 or PM me on here, include terms, percentages, anything that needs to be sorted out.
LOOKING TO GET HIRED!
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
title Im diamond 3 at west and diamond 1 at eune, available to boost at euw,eune,rus have done some vouches before and 1 boosting job. skype:hardhellokitty 1 -