Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my Account ( Challenger&Dia ) or trade for CS:GO Stuff

Discussion on Selling my Account ( Challenger&Dia ) or trade for CS:GO Stuff within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my Account ( Challenger&Dia ) or trade for CS:GO Stuff

Hi all, I just registred here cause I hoped I could find someone to buy my League of Legends account.

Im very rarely playing it in the past few months so I decided to sell it, since its worth alot of money.

I went Platin s3 and Chall&Dia s4.

You will recieve the account with all data, 200+ skins, all champions, enough IP to namechange.

Challenger Border
CHallenger border in 3v3, custom,
Diamond Border in soloque

I would sell it for real money - PSC or for CS:GO Stuff / Steam Money

contact me at facebook.com/globalriskdranor
Old 02/17/2015, 23:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 140/0/5
do i get you right,the challenger border is only for 3v3 games or customs?
Old 02/17/2015, 23:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
for 3v3 rankeds, all custom games 3on3/5on5/, aram n'stuff, in summonersrift normal/ranked diamond

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell/Trade Challenger EUW Account 20 RunenP./130 Skins AllChamps
12/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i wont take Screen here, just add me in Skype and i will show you the Account.
[Selling] NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger Account - Friends with Professionals - Lots of Stuff!
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm willing to sell this for relatively cheap compared to what it should be sold for. Please PM me with a reasonable offer! I am the original owner of this account. This account will NEVER be recovered and you will receive a lot of information regarding the account in the case that it would be recovered (it won't be though, I'm the only one with access): - Diamond I 0 LP Account - Account has a moderately low amount of played games - Practically no RP or IP ** I am currently in a Riot...
[Selling] Selling Challenger LoL account all champs challenger border/ for 900m rsgp EOC
11/16/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171 i will not go first, either you go first or we use a trusted middle man.
Trade -> Cabal Online Stuff/Alz/Account for Kal Online Geons/Stuff (Naraeha)
12/05/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
As the titles says, trading my cabal stuff/alz or even my whole acc for geons/stuff on Kal Online on the Server Naraeha (Knight stuff prefered) serious offers only! Ty! Wie es im Titel schon stehen möge, tausche ich meinen cabal online Account, gegebenfalls stuff und alz gegen Kal Online Sachen auf dem Server Naraeha (wobei ich Knight stuff bevorzuge) Bitte nur um seriöse Gebote! Danke Gruß