Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring challenger boosters!

Discussion on Hiring challenger boosters! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring challenger boosters!

AS titlte says, Hiring challenger boosters.
Na ( in need fast , got some free jobs )
Turkey
Oce

add FARboost on skype for more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring CHALLENGER boosters.
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
AS titlte says, Hiring challenger boosters. Na Turkey Oce add FARboost on skype. Were a boosting service that shares boost with each other, No cuts to a leader. everyone takes 100% of the job.
[Buying] 80% PAYOUT! Hiring Challenger and skilled ELO Boosters for the NA and LAN regions
02/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
In order to be a booster for us you must be able to do the following. 1. One division per day (obvious exceptions to this rule are high ELO boosts). 2. Good work ethic and knowledge of the game. 3. You must have a verified Paypal account for us to send payment to and be over the age of 18. 4. We are looking for boosters for Challenger jobs for the NA region. We are also hiring skilled boosters for the NA region. We have a payout of 80% for Master / Challenger boosts and 60% for other...
[Buying] Hiring High Diam 1-challenger boosters for NA
09/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Due to a great amount of people who want to be boosted in na,im currently hiring High diam 1-challenger boosters.. Contact me in --> getboostedfast.quickly skype.. Thank's in advance.
Hiring Challenger Boosters
08/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Got heaps of jobs will pay 80% i keep 20% post below ur skypes rates can be negotiated bumppp
[Buying] Hiring EUW Challenger/Diamond 1 Boosters [B] 75% of the money!
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for Boosters that are very experienced in LoL and Season 3 at least Diamond 1. Write me a pm or add me in Skype and give me following information! How far can you boost? How many hours you can play every day? Whats your main Elo (S1, S2, S3, S4)? Since when do you play LoL? You got a huge championpool (Champs that you can play good!)?