as the title says. i havent got a list of prices because i find it too mainstream and id like to discuss those in private. I'll also need some vouches.
some of the jobs ive done for friends, some were silver, some gold, and some high plat/diamond 5.
ELO Boosting to Gold by S3/S4 Diamond player! [EUW/EUNE] 06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies Unavailable
About myself
Hey, I'm a Diamond player interested in boosting. I've boosted several accounts before but without payment, and I wish to take it to the next stage.
I've been Diamond since start of Season 3
Currently Diamond Season 4
I've been boosting for over a year now
Professional ELO boosting (EUW+EUNE) Diamond player 12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I am diamond 3 player currently offering elo boosts for really affordable prices .I am boosting with my cousin, he's diamond 5. I'm sure you will be satisfied for our work , becouse we cooperate well together and we will give you back your boosted account as fast as possible.
http://i.imgur.com/JEgEiT6.jpg Cousin's acc
http://i.imgur.com/SozoIBz.jpg My acc
BRONZE
ELO boosting (EUW+EUNE) Diamond player 12/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello guys,
I am diamond 3 player currently offering elo boosts for really affordable prices .I will boost with my cousin he's diamond 5. When we are duo we always owning games, so I think if you will give me yours acc we will give you back in quick time boosted acc.
Cousin's acc
http://i.imgur.com/JEgEiT6.jpg
My acc
http://i.imgur.com/SozoIBz.jpg
DIAMOND EUNE PLAYER BOOSTING IN EUNE,EUW AND NA :) 05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi guys , im an EUNE diamond player im boosting from bronze to platinum. Bronz - 11 € per devision.Silver -20 € per devision.Gold -30 € per devision and platinum - 40 € . Or 5 € per game. The first 2 games are free :) . Welcome !Skype - martin_thedevil
Bump
[EUW/EUNE] Diamond 1 player boosting elo! 03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hello
I am a Season 3 Diamond divison 1 player. Filmistaar - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends
I started eloboosting because my account got permabanned.
I am new to this business, so to gain trust, first 3 will get 10% price off.
We will be using middleman(Middleman will receive 100% of the payment) or you will pay 50% first.
At the moment i have no account to boost, so depending on your current division, i will be able to boost pretty quickly. Since i also have spring break from...