Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

30 draft game

Discussion on 30 draft game within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
30 draft game

add me on skype before i'm going to bed, not going first if no ttbm

need this to be started right now
Old 02/16/2015, 06:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 13 Draft win
02/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi there, I am looking for someone that can win 13 draft games for ranked restriction. Post your offers here, I will be the one to contact you, there is no need to spam my skype. If you don't have a high TBM or a negative one, I won't even read your offer. Thanks
[Selling] Ranked Restriciton? Draft game? Ich machs.
02/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, da mir in nächster Zeit ziemlich viel Zeit zur Verfügung steht, wollte ich einen neuen Service der anderen Art anbieten. :) Ranked Restrictions betreffen viele von euch, und die Arbeit diese wegzubekommen ist sehr sehr zeitaufwändig. Aber warum solltet ihr das selber machen? Ich kann die bis zu 35 Wins im Draft Mode für euch erledigen und ihr könnt euch in der Zwischenzeit um wichtigeres kümmern! :) Dadurch, dass 35 Wins doch einige Arbeit benötigen, würde ich als...
[Buying] 34 wins in normal draft game
01/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys, Got suspended to play ranked games and i need to win 34 games in normal draft mode to be able to ranked again. Can someone do this for me? Tell me ur offer :)
[Selling] ✔ Normal Draft Wins ✔ From 1€/game
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi people, I see that much people are ranked banned and want to buy the Normal Draft Wins. I can do this since i've got some time :D Prices: Bronze: 1€/Game* Silver: 1.50€/Game* Gold: 2€/Game* *Minimum price of 5€
[Ger/En] Anyone help me to draft?
07/21/2014 - Hearthstone - 7 Replies
EN: Hi guys, i want to start to draft but iam completly new. Perhaps anyone could assist me via skype what cards to pick for free. Greetings Annomania