Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Eu-West unranked account[Diamond 5 Season 4]

Discussion on Selling Eu-West unranked account[Diamond 5 Season 4] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Eu-West unranked account[Diamond 5 Season 4]

Selling my league of legends account because i quit this game in favour of another and i don't want this account to remain unused. So, the account has been ranked Platinum during 2nd and 3rd season, and Diamond 5 during season 4, i have All the champions unlocked, about 110 skins( around 30 Legacy skins, 2 Ultimate skins (Ez and Udyr) and about 5 legendary skins), over 60 summoner icons, 20 runepages, all the following runes unlocked: .

And here are some print screens of the skins the account has on it:

And an actual print screen of the account's skins collection evaluated on the elo-phant site :

The price i personally evaluated the account is 275 euros, but i'm willing to negociate.

Payment option is PayPal.

I also have the Welcome E-mail wich will be given to you as soon as you buy it!
Old 02/16/2015, 21:37   #2

Still selling

Bump

Bump
Old 02/24/2015, 22:30   #3

Still selling
Closed Thread

Tags
wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [20e PSC] FOR EUW DIAMOND LAST SEASON NOW UNRANKED SELLING
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
90 Champs ,9 rune pages, some icons limited/rare/legacy also skins some pm me for more info i look sell cause i need refferals
[Selling] unranked EUW last season diamond SELLING
08/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling EUW acc diamond was last season now is unranked have some champs and skins 9 rune pages skype me : lulu.djokinho
[Selling] Selling Europe West Diamond,Platinum,Gold Accounts season 4 + Wellcome email
04/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account 1 ********** season 4- Diamond 2 Season 3 - Diamond border Season 2- Diamond border 88 skins Allmost all champs Screens - epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! epvpImg: le image upload ^_^
[Selling] Season 2 - platinum, season 3 - DIAMOND V || WEST account ||
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I am selling my Account EU-WEST, because I am elo booster and I play with my customers accounts, this is why I dont need my account (really need money). Season 2 - 1900+ elo (PLATINUM) Season 3 - DIAMOND V 95 champs 6 Rune pages -Silverfang Akali -Arctic Warfare Caitlyn -Rocket Girl Tristana -Gladiator Draven
[Selling] lvl30, Unranked Season 2, 50 champions, Runes, EU West.
02/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Check the photos. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Runes (4 pages) Marks: x9 1.7% attack speed x9 2.2% critical Damage