Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Horny's Video Series Coaching

Discussion on Horny's Video Series Coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 300
*****'s Video Series Coaching

Hey guys, I'm here to offer you an unique coaching that I haven't seen in epvp yet. What it's about ?. Well by the request of the customer I will record me playing a whole game where I will be explaining how to act in the lane, fights and how to take objectives properly. The prices I'm going to take are 7 € for a video( 1 champ). If you take 3 or more the price become 5€.

Payment methods accepted- PP,PSC,Skrill
Old 02/10/2015, 14:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 161/0/17
Can vouch!
Old 02/10/2015, 14:55   #3

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ndromeda View Post
Can vouch!
Good thing there is interest in that. I guess I will first have to buy a better mic because I'm currently using only my laptop's microphone and customers will have bad experience with the noise from it so I will start this as soon as I get new microphone. I wanted to check if there is interest first
Old 02/10/2015, 15:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i can vouch if you need.