Hello, i think i got the perfect account for you!
EUW, Last season platinium 5, platinium border, Unranked this season, 4400 rp, 35+champions, 2 full rune pages, 11+ skins including CS thresh, Infernal Nasus. Looking for smth ~43€
I accept Paypal.
Hello, i think i got the perfect account for you!
EUW, Last season platinium 5, platinium border, Unranked this season, 4400 rp, 35+champions, 2 full rune pages, 11+ skins including CS thresh, Infernal Nasus. Looking for smth ~43€
I accept Paypal.
Same as for the post before. No need for border/skins and i wont pay for them on a smurf
SMURF ACC 50 IP AND 50 XP BOOST LEFT |82k RP! | PERFECT SMURF LVL 3 | 30 CHAMPS! 10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies Hey guys. Im selling this account. Its my smurf, but i dont need it anymore. It got 82000 RP left, and 50 ip and 50 xp boost. This account is lvl 3. I will go first if u are trusted member :)
http://i.imgur.com/THDE78G.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WIhWLjb.jpg
OFFER ME
SMURF ACC 50 IP AND 50 XP BOOST LEFT |82k RP! | PERFECT SMURF LVL 3 | 30 CHAMPS! 10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey guys. Im selling this account. Its my smurf, but i dont need it anymore. It got 82000 RP left, and 50 ip and 50 xp boost. This account is lvl 3. I will go first if u are trusted member :)
http://i.imgur.com/7VNR5ar.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WIhWLjb.jpg
OFFER ME