Hello Dear People from ePvP
My Name is Chris and my friends name is Tim. We both are Diamond 3 Players and wanted to do our first Elo Boosting service. We just do 1 Vouch , the fastest one gets it! We also use Proxys to guarantee you one of the safest Elo Boosts ever made.
Prices per Division :
Bronze : 5€ Per Division
Silver : 10€ Per Division
Gold : 15€ Per Divisoin
Platinum : 25€ Per Division
Diamond : Not Playing in Diamond or higher Atm.
We also do just Promotions
Promotions :
Every Bronze Promotion : 2€
Every Silver Promotion : 4€
Every Gold Promotion : 6€
Every Platinum Promotion : 10€
Want to Contact us?
Skype : hammerskate
Some Questions :
Q : On which servers you Boosting :
A : Only EUW & EUNE
Q: How long does it take to complete my order?
A: Depends on your order and how many active orders We both have to do.
I added trooper in skype and we talked about it ( He was very nice to me )
I told him that i ****** up my first three placement games and he played
7 Games of my placements. He said i can spectate with Smurf if i want - to be sure that he's not trolling or something.
Last Season i were Gold IV
and now im in Platinum V he carried each game
I added trooper in skype and we talked about it ( He was very nice to me )
I told him that i ****** up my first three placement games and he played
7 Games of my placements. He said i can spectate with Smurf if i want - to be sure that he's not trolling or something.
Last Season i were Gold IV
and now im in Platinum V he carried each game
[Selling] [BOOSTING LOW ELO] [CHEAP] Talon Winter Boost [CHEAP] to Platin [CHECK] [CHEAP] 11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies ***Hi and Welcome to my Boosting Service***
- 100% Anonymous Boost
- I dont need any login details of you account you login via teamviewer
- Im doing pretty cheap boost because im new booster
- Main account: Diamond V
- If you mind about my 1 negative rating, don't continue reading, its totally fake and i got proof for it, anyway you are logging via teamviewer there is no chance that i will take you acc
- ***~VOUCH GAMES ARE DONE FROM OLD THREAD SO I DON'T DO THEM~***
- I was top...