Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap placements

Discussion on Cheap placements within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cheap placements

hi if anyone is looking for placement boosts post your offers here, since i don't have anything to do, im up to go for a deal, do something even cheaply.
or skype - deg.hai
master tier last season, 3 times esl 1v1 top1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Placements Games [Trusted][Fast][Cheap]
05/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Placement Games Why choose us? Because we are trusted and never had a problem with boosting an account. Yes, we are a bit more expensive than other Boosters but we garantue proper working with your account and a high win-rate. Like this thread its just simple. --> You want a high rating after your placements? You will get it!
[Selling] Cheap Placements by a Master player
02/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
My Thread you can check for finished boosts/vouches:League of Legends Simple Boosting Service Prices: Bronze/Silver - 20€ Gold - 25€ Plat/Diamond - 30€ Payment Methods: Paypal, PSC or something equal of value. Servers: EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA 8/10 Wins or 100% Money Back.
Doing your placements for CHEAP!
01/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am willing to do your placements for a price that suits us both, just add me on skype and we'll discuss! If you want info on me you can either ask me or watch my main eloboosting thread! skype: mariosboosting
[Selling] Cheap Placements
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , so I am a Diamond I booster , and I wanna offer you a placement service. Prices are : Silver placements : 10 eur Gold-Platinum Placements - 15 eur Diamond Placements - 25 eur contact skype : cristov2010
[Selling] Cheap/ placements on euw/eune/tr
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you were under master tier in s4 i guarantee 8/10 wins and i finish it within 2 days. Price is 20 €! Im also willing to answer all questions relating to LoL (im a master/challenger adc main, can confirm) Looking forward to get messanges!