Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about refs

Discussion on question about refs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about refs

are they bannable ? like people using differents bots, one is safer one not, i wanted to buy some refs on this forum
Old 01/23/2015, 18:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Yes it is bannable, I got banned by having 100 refs (not all botted I had some friends do some for me too, some of them were 30 lvl or less). I bought refs from different people. It is risky. And you may get banned. No services like this offer a refund in case of a ban, so it is on you if you want to risk or not. I wouldn't do it if I were you because I had 100 refs for like 6 months, and when they announced that they were releasing a new RAF system, after a few days I got banned. They took some of my skins and champions, they reduced my RP to 0, and took away some of my IP as well, and they took the rune page I got from the RAF system too. But it's your choice if you want to buy or not, good luck.

But do not ask questions here, it is not allowed. There is a speical forum for that which you can find here:

Old 01/23/2015, 18:44   #3

ok thanks, last question and u can close this thread, what program is safest atm ? so i can ask people what bot are they using, ty
Old 01/23/2015, 18:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

they might not ban you,but they will take back all purachases made with the RP you got by exploiting the RAF System
For bot you can try refboost
Old 01/23/2015, 18:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0NaNzAd View Post
ok thanks, last question and u can close this thread, what program is safest atm ? so i can ask people what bot are they using, ty
Well some services use proxies or VPN's but Riot may still detect that they are botted. I bought services that strictly used VPN's but that didn't work and I got banned. So to sum up, no RAF service is 100% safe.
Old 01/23/2015, 18:49   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 69
there is no program that is safe for Refs. its how much ur purchasing. refs wont ban your acc unless u did something with ur acc before or after refs. i helped few ppl and have 1 customers acc banned cause he botted on TT to lvl 30 prior to refs, so once refs went in riot got suspicious. theres always a risk for Refs, its just riot are cracking them down hard lately. anyways if u r still willing to buy then