Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

placement games

Discussion on placement games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
placement games

Hello there boys , with new season starting more and more people looking for boosters to play placements games for them so i would like to offer my service.
I am diamond 3 euwest player on euw.
Previous eloboosting thread -
I will make sure to make atleast 7 out of 10 games wins up untill (last season plat) if i dont win atleast 7 games money will be refunded. Also for every win missing from 10 games for example if i win 8 games out of 10 i will give you 2 net wins so overall 10 more wins than looses at the start of the season.
Prices for placements games will be

Bronze last season 10 games : 10 euros.
Silver last season 10 games : 15 euros.
Gold 5-3 last season 10 games : 18 euros.
Gold 2-1 last season 10 games : 20 euros.

If you have some elo you want to be instantly for example if you want plat5 elo fell free to msg me on skype and we will make a deal Skype getrekt93. Accepting only paypal.

« Master Tier Fully Unlocked Account | [WTS] Coaching »

Similar Threads
[WTB] NA Server Placement games + games to plat
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking for cheap and fast service. Need complete placement games on an account that was gold 1 last season (plat 2 MMR dropped to gold due to ranked inactivity) Want to reach Plat 5. Tell me a price and provide contacts. Thanks
[Buying] 3 Placement Games EUW.
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
topic
Placement games
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
hi elo boosters out there, want some one of you to make my placement games (or some of them) was s 3 last season lost my first 2 games so you have to play 8 games so now tell me how many games you could play if i would pay 20-25 euro
[Selling] Ownaboost - Placement games package (10 games+1win extra) 30
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Ownaboost in your service for the placement games. PRICE: 30 What do you get for 30? I play your first 10 placement games. Guaranteed to be placed in Gold atleast. 1 extra win after the placement games for greater MMR.
Placement Games.
08/18/2013 - League of Legends Ask the Experts - 7 Replies
Hey Ich hab da mal eine Frage. Naja ich habe meine 5 von 6 gespielten Placements verloren. Es lag daran das ich versagt habe oder / und das team.. Da wollte ich wissen wenn ich jetzt keine mehr spiele und auf s4 warte werden die placement games reseted?