Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

placement games

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
placement games

Hello there boys , with new season starting more and more people looking for boosters to play placements games for them so i would like to offer my service.
I am diamond 3 euwest player on euw.
Previous eloboosting thread - Probably cheapest eloboost eu servers
I will make sure to make atleast 7 out of 10 games wins up untill (last season plat) if i dont win atleast 7 games money will be refunded. Also for every win missing from 10 games for example if i win 8 games out of 10 i will give you 2 net wins so overall 10 more wins than looses at the start of the season.
Prices for placements games will be

Bronze last season 10 games : 10 euros.
Silver last season 10 games : 15 euros.
Gold 5-3 last season 10 games : 18 euros.
Gold 2-1 last season 10 games : 20 euros.

If you have some elo you want to be instantly for example if you want plat5 elo fell free to msg me on skype and we will make a deal Skype getrekt93. Accepting only paypal.

« Master Tier Fully Unlocked Account | [WTS] Coaching »

Similar Threads
[WTB] NA Server Placement games + games to plat
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking for cheap and fast service. Need complete placement games on an account that was gold 1 last season (plat 2 MMR dropped to gold due to ranked inactivity) Want to reach Plat 5. Tell me a price and provide contacts. Thanks
[Buying] 3 Placement Games EUW.
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
topic
Placement games
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
hi elo boosters out there, want some one of you to make my placement games (or some of them) was s 3 last season lost my first 2 games so you have to play 8 games so now tell me how many games you could play if i would pay 20-25 euro
[Selling] Ownaboost - Placement games package (10 games+1win extra) 30
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Ownaboost in your service for the placement games. PRICE: 30 What do you get for 30? I play your first 10 placement games. Guaranteed to be placed in Gold atleast. 1 extra win after the placement games for greater MMR.
Placement Games.
08/18/2013 - League of Legends Ask the Experts - 7 Replies
Hey Ich hab da mal eine Frage. Naja ich habe meine 5 von 6 gespielten Placements verloren. Es lag daran das ich versagt habe oder / und das team.. Da wollte ich wissen wenn ich jetzt keine mehr spiele und auf s4 warte werden die placement...