Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QuickLoLBoost.com Hiring OCE Boosters!

Discussion on QuickLoLBoost.com Hiring OCE Boosters! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
QuickLoLBoost.com Hiring OCE Boosters!

Introduction

Hello, allow me to introduce myself, i'm a former League of Legends player that has stuck around the community for several years. Well League of Legends is a passion as well as a hobby for me, and making money out of something you enjoy is one of the better things in life. So i'm offering the roles of boosters to a few lucky, trustworthy people. First let me state what you must have:

1) Over 10+ Positive Feedback
2) Proof of previous orders
3) Proof of Main account and rank
4) A Skype account
5) The ability to complete a division every 24 hours

We're launching our website, QuickLoLBoost.com this is why we're celebrating and hiring lucky members. We want you to work with us, and together grow as a business. If you'd like to apply please follow these instructions.

1) Click on the following link,
2) Fill in ALL of the blanks
3) Write about yourself, who you are, your experience, why we should hire you, and if possible link us, or provide pictures of your previous boosts.
4) Also, in the message, link us to your ePvp profile.
5) Comment here, telling us your E-Mail to provide proof that you do indeed own the ePvp profile

We pay our boosters 70% on all orders, to refer to our pricing list please direct to, .

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
[Buying] QuickLoLBoost.com Hiring Boosters On All Servers!
08/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 103 Replies
Introduction Hello, allow me to introduce myself, i'm a former League of Legends player that has stuck around the community for several years. Well League of Legends is a passion as well as a hobby for me, and making money out of something you enjoy is one of the better things in life. So i'm offering the roles of boosters to a few lucky, trustworthy people. First let me state what you must have: 1) Over 10+ Positive Feedback 2) Proof of previous orders 3) Proof of Main account and rank...
[Buying] QuickLoLBoost.com Hiring NA Boosters!
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Introduction Hello, allow me to introduce myself, i'm a former League of Legends player that has stuck around the community for several years. Well League of Legends is a passion as well as a hobby for me, and making money out of something you enjoy is one of the better things in life. So i'm offering the roles of boosters to a few lucky, trustworthy people. First let me state what you must have: 1) Over 10+ Positive Feedback 2) Proof of previous orders 3) Proof of Main account and rank...
Hiring Boosters - EU - NA/OCE
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there people, i'll be needing some boosters for NA/OCE and 1-2 more for EUW-EUNE-RU My Requirement Diamond + Trustfull Have Skype Being able to prove you're Diamond