Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Master Team for Account!

Discussion on Trading Master Team for Account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Trading Master Team for Account!

Im Trading a Master Tier Team 40LP atm 3vs3 EUW. It has got only 38wins 15Looses.

I need a good Account on EUW LvL 30.

Post me here some Accounts or on Skype!

If you won't go first I will pay a Middle Man for the Deal! cause i won't go first.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading Master Tier Team for Account
01/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We are Trading a Master Tier Team for a good lvl 30 Account on EUW. We can do it with a middle man. Only Serious Guys! Add me on Skype: comicfreak17
[Selling] Master Team 3s | Eune
12/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Bidding starts at 25eur in the new season even if u lose all 5 in it you can still get high plat/diamond! http://i.imgur.com/tAPlY7B.jpg
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now)
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...
[Buying] Boost Team 3v3 D4 - Master
09/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking people who can boost my team 3v3 Nordic East from Diamond 4 to Master. : ) Skype: LordAsanoElite Prefer Trust Users I don't have time on next master team.