Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold 3 account, 32 champions, 3 rune pages, 6 skins

Discussion on EUW Gold 3 account, 32 champions, 3 rune pages, 6 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold 3 account, 32 champions, 3 rune pages, 6 skins

Closed. Bye
Closed Thread

Tags
account, euw, gold, league of legends, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Gold Account, 83 Champions, 12 Rune Pages, 18 Skins
12/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Close please!
[Selling] Euw Gold 5 Account. 110 Champions, 38 Skins, 10 rune Pages
11/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says I'm currently selling a Gold 5 account on Euw. It was gold in season 3 too, so it has both victorious Elise and Morgana. It comes with verified email and email password (: 110 Champions (only 11 Missing) 10 Rune pages with the most standard runes for everything needed. 38 Skins.
[Selling] [EUW] Gold III Account - A lot of Skins/Champions - 13 Rune Pages
10/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Im selling one Gold III account with original email and also the following skins/champions: http://i59.tinypic.com/xbg4gn.png Skins: - Pulsefire Ezreal - Masked Shaco - Red Card Katarina
[Selling] Gold II account # 83 Champions / 25 Skins / 4 rune Pages
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my account contact me --> Skype: sweex31 If u want see , add me on skype. I can use sharescreen or send pictures. Gold II 83 Champions 25 SKins 4 Runepages
WTS EU-W account ( lvl 30, 85 champions, 41 skins, 10 rune pages, Gold s2/s3 )
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello. I've started having a lot more obligations in real life, plus I wasn't getting results I expected in solo ranked play, so I decided to quit LoL and sell my account. Account has 921 normal wins, and of "rarer" summoner icons, has s1 Bronze cup, s2 Gold cup, s2 championship icon and first three halloween icons. Highest ELO before the system changed on account was around 1900. In new system it's Gold rated, near Platinum. There are exactly 85 champions and 41 skins owned on the...