Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 4 EUW FRESH account

Discussion on Gold 4 EUW FRESH account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 4 EUW FRESH account

Season 1-4 not played.
Ranked games played: 28
No skins (It's fresh)
Good account with decent mmr.

Price: 10 EUR

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (NA) Fresh Gold IV Account
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Selling an awsome account that I just played the promos for and landed in Gold IV Price: 40$ Paypal Gifted Details: -Fresh gold rank for easy climbing due to MMR -20,000+ IP to buy whatever you need! -3 Rune pages -Great runes are already purchased! -3 Skins (JUDGEMENT KAYLE, Chosen Master Yi, Shadow Prince Malzahar) -Bronze Cup S1
[Selling] Fresh Gold Account
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/88gCf.gif Hai Epvp. I want to sell a fresh gold account (euw). The account have very good mmr, see pictures below. Regmail & bday included. Just leave offers. Skype : TodeluELO
[Selling] Fresh Gold 5 account with 1K RP + 9k3 IP
01/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i'm selling a fresh Gold 5 account (i just won the promo). It has 15 wins for 5 losses (playing almost everytime with gold 1/plat5). Here you can see elo, champs owned (38 owned), 3 full runes pages (AP, AD, AD lifesteal) : League of - Imgur Giving the welcome email from Riot + full access to the creation mail. Accepting offer (ONLY PAYPAL) Will respond to everyone tomorrow morning :) Have a good night !
[WTB Fresh lvl 30 account EU-WEST with fresh email !
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Buying a fresh lvl 30 account asap on EU-WEST.. only buying from people with good reputation ! comment with offers ! Still buying ! It HAS to be unranked pls
Trading pulsefire ez account 1500 for fresh gold or plat season 2 account
01/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
need a fresh account please and thanks you