Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW Platinum 5 account all champs 123 skins 20 rune pages $150

Discussion on Selling EUW Platinum 5 account all champs 123 skins 20 rune pages $150 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Selling EUW Platinum 5 account all champs 123 skins 20 rune pages $150

Comes with original email!!!!

1. Server: EUW
2. Amount of champions : ALL
3. Amount of skins: 124
4. Amount of rune pages: 20
5. Bans: a few lever busters a while back none recently.
6. Free transfer to what servers? EUNE, Turkey
7. Rank in Season 4: Platinum 5
8. Rank in Season 3 / border for Season 3 : Gold
9. RP / IP : 200 RP, 13066 IP
10. What rare skins do You have?
Legacy skins:
TPA Shen Ultra Rare: Pax Sivir
Pharaoh Amumu Judgement kayle(play since season 1)
Red Riding Annie Urf the manatee warwick skin
Nottingham Ezreal
Yellow Jacket Shen
Highland Tryndamere
Kingpin Twitch
Nightmare Cho'Gath
Unmasked Kayle
Emerald Taric
Frozen Shen
Firefighter Tristana
Caterpillar Kog'Maw

11. Price : $150

Tags
cheap, euw, leagueoflegends, platinum, sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Platinum 3 Account (All Champs | 142 Skins | 20 Rune Pages)
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Edit: I can only accept PaySafeCards now!! Price: 75 euroes (negotiable) Information: http://i.epvpimg.com/iIfxc.jpg You get the original email with this account. This account has:
[Selling] Selling my Platinum account on NA, 70+ champs, 5 rune pages, 26 skins
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi looking to sell my account that is more than 2 years old. Over 1k normal wins, and has the following: 73 champions 26 skins, including Pulse Fire Ezreal and lots of legacy skins, and Riot Blitzcrank 5 rune pages, Support, AP, ADC, Bruiser, Jungle Lots of honor and has never been banned, and never been recovered Also has platinum border for soloq and 3's Pictures can be provided if anyone is interested, I have them ready.
Selling EUW Platinum 4 League Acc, 20 rune pages 100 + skins ALL CHAMPS
11/26/2013 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I've been looking to sell my league account for a decent price Here are the main features 20 Rune pages All Champions Over 100 skins, including pulsefire ezreal, demonblade trynd, brolaf, blackfrost anivia and ZOMBIE BRAND,tons more.
Selling LoL Acc. Platinum S2 / 105 Champs / +30 Skins / Silver I S3 / 18 Rune Pages
02/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
SOLD, CLOSE PLEASE!
Selling lvl 30 platinum season 1 account w most champs/skins/10 rune pages/rp/ip
11/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling a league of legends lvl 30 account that has almost every champion including Darius. I have 10 full rune pages with many extra runes. I have Skins for almost every champion, many champions with multiple skins. I have RP and IP on the account. If you'd like pictures let me know, I can sell over paypal nationally to anyone interested. It is platinum season 1 with a top rating of 1900. My win ratios and ranked stats are high. It has a cool name. BEST OFFER wins it. So far i got an...