Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Cheap Elo Boost

Discussion on Cheap Elo Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Cheap Elo Boost

Hi, i want to start offering a boosting service. Currently I am a Main ADC in Diamond 2/3, but I am able to practicly carry in every role. I can boost up to Diamond V easiely. Currently I can only play on EUW and EUNE.

Also looking for some vouches.


Prices:
Bronze: 5€ per Division
Silver: 7€ per Division
Gold: 9€ per Division
Plat: 11€ per Division

Add me in Skype to discuss about further details or if you want your boost:
epiclolmichael
Mayloer is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
EQ Boosting's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 406
The Black Market: 179/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,197
Received Thanks: 55
Well copied my thread

EQ Boosting is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fast Duo offers cheap ELO BOOST [EUW] / Schneller, günstiger ELO Boost (2 Spieler)
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 97 Replies
closed
[Selling] [BOOSTING LOW ELO] [CHEAP] Talon Winter Boost [CHEAP] to Platin [CHECK] [CHEAP]
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
***Hi and Welcome to my Boosting Service*** - 100% Anonymous Boost - I dont need any login details of you account you login via teamviewer - Im doing pretty cheap boost because im new booster - Main account: Diamond V - If you mind about my 1 negative rating, don't continue reading, its totally fake and i got proof for it, anyway you are logging via teamviewer there is no chance that i will take you acc - ***~VOUCH GAMES ARE DONE FROM OLD THREAD SO I DON'T DO THEM~*** - I was top...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.