Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S1 acc, s4 Plat Border Account- Riot Kayle, Bewitching Nidalee, SKT Lee and more !

Discussion on S1 acc, s4 Plat Border Account- Riot Kayle, Bewitching Nidalee, SKT Lee and more ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
S1 acc, s4 Plat Border Account- Riot Kayle, Bewitching Nidalee, SKT Lee and more !

Hello, Im selling my League of legends account which I am owning since season1 .

Champions: All except

Skins:

Runes: 18 with all useful and used runes

Payment via Paypal, moneybooker or neteller or paysafecard

If interested or questions add me SKype: Yasin9646, write here or PM me !

Make me serious offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] {EUW}Silver4 Bewitching Nidalee & Judgement Kayle & Snow Day Ziggs
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! I'm here to sell my pretty decent main account. Trading? I might consider that! I was planning on quitting LoL now, at least for a while - and I wanted to sell my account! Anyway, these are the account stats: Skins: 29 (Elophant didn't want to load up my Rengar skin (though I've included a picture proof of it here ^^)) Gyazo - 1d52752785953980cfcd8fab7cd03c25.png Gyazo - f9d131ac32b2f3ce3400fe587fe0378a.png Gyazo - 0b03b7ea70bb3c23b87b9d9f5b76f16f.png League: Silver IV...
[Selling] Gold II (11w/3l) Bewitching Nidalee, Riot Blitzcrank
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everybody. Im selling my really good smurf. As a Nidalee main player, it has most of the games (S3/S4) played with Nidalee. Account has only recieved warnings but hasn't been banned. Has free transfer to EU/NE. IP: 8070 RP: 3 Champions: 41 Skins: 15 Unchained Alistar
[Suche / Searching] EUW Account with Nidalee skin (Bewitching Nidalee)
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking for an account with Bewitching Nidalee skin. I can also trade my account for it. If you're interested, feel free to pm me. I could also trade it for my account with 3 skins (Bladecraft Orianna, Frostfire Annie, Woad Ashe) and 28 champs but it's enough if your account only has Bewitching Nidalee skin and it should be on EUW. I can also pay with PSC. Only trading via trusted middleman.
[Trading] Trading Plat 1 OCE server account for Bewitching Nidalee
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi :) I have a Plat 1 account on OCE server. I have been looking for the Bewitching Nidalee skin for ages now and I am willing to trade my account for an account that has the Bewitching Nidalee skin on it. I can also do an elo boost for you. My account includes: - Plat 1 - Skins: Nurse Akali, Death Blosson Elise, Judgement Kayle, Victorious Janna, Traditional Karma, Leopard Nidalee, Full Metal Rammus, Arcade Sona, Pool Party Ziggs - 4 Rune Pages with large amount of runes
[Buying] EUW Account with Bewitching Nidalee (+Pax Jax/Riot Squad Singed/Plat Ranked)
03/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i am searching for a LoL Account with the Bewitching Nidalee Skin! And it would be awesome if the Account is ranked Platinum. In addition Pax Jax+Riot Squad Singed would be nice, but the Priority is on Bewitching Nidalee and Plat ranked. PM! or Skype: jimybeam4791