Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

/// Diamond ELO /// [✔] Verified ELO Boosting Service - New 2015

Discussion on /// Diamond ELO /// [✔] Verified ELO Boosting Service - New 2015 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/23/2015, 03:31   #31

elite*gold: 0
Season 5 is finally here! Don't hesitate on getting one of the professional at Diamond ELO to perform your placement matches for you!

Watch your account progress through the ELO ladder, and starting off the new season with a great MMR due to receiving your placement matches through our service.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask them!

Old 01/23/2015, 06:05   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I really like the way your website looks its fresh and original xD GJ on that. I dont see many or any sites that look similar haha.

If I lose my first placement match, I'll be purchasing from you guys :P
Old 01/24/2015, 02:39   #33

@EPVP Community

Ensure to get your placement matches done by our professionals to get the best MMR possible to start off your new season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real_Goon View Post
I really like the way your website looks its fresh and original xD GJ on that. I dont see many or any sites that look similar haha.

If I lose my first placement match, I'll be purchasing from you guys :P
Appreciate the kind words! and thank you for participating with DiamondELO with your purchase.
Old 01/24/2015, 23:49   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I just purchased 10 placement games, I'll post how they went after
Old 01/25/2015, 00:58   #35

Ensure to start season 5 off with purchasing your placement matches from Diamond ELO!

Our professional roster members can assure you start off the season with one of the best MMR possible for your account!

Don't hesitate to message us if you have any questions or concerns.

Add us on Skype support at: Diamond.ELO.Com
Old 01/25/2015, 01:15   #36 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Accidently purchased Silver V to Silver III but really I was silver IV, can you fix that for me please? ty in advance xD
Old 01/25/2015, 03:00   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by NepNY2 View Post
Accidently purchased Silver V to Silver III but really I was silver IV, can you fix that for me please? ty in advance xD
The problem has been fixed and you have been refunded the money for the extra division cost the order had. Enjoy your boost, and thank you for participating with Diamond ELO.

@EPVP Community

The CEO has decided to start another event to help benefit the EPVP community, by attempting to provide a $100 of free credit towards Diamond ELO to the winner of our new event!

All you must do is simply post the following: "I want to join the Event" and you will be entered as a nominee.

The winner of the this event will be chosen randomly from entrants. There will only be one (1) winner for this event. To prevent abuse, you must have an existing account on this forum thread before today's date to be illegible to join. You may only enter once, and the winner's account must be in good standing; Account is not banned or suspend. The winner will receive one hundred (100) worth of credits to use at our services at Diamond ELO.
Old 01/25/2015, 22:20   #38 Trade Status: Verified(?)

You guys have really good customer support. Just purchased P5 to P1, thanks
Old 01/26/2015, 00:48   #39

@EPVP Community,

Glad to see all the interest we've been receiving! Thanks to everyone for participating with Diamond ELO, and I hope you can all leave a review of your experience with our company.

Also, don't forget to enter our Exclusive EPVP event!

Old 01/26/2015, 01:29   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
I WANT TO JOIN THE WW.DIAMONDELO.COM EVENT

-----------------------------------------------------------
WW.DIAMONDELO.COM is that ww. a mistake?
Old 01/26/2015, 02:22   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibadu View Post
I WANT TO JOIN THE WW.DIAMONDELO.COM EVENT

-----------------------------------------------------------
WW.DIAMONDELO.COM is that ww. a mistake?
Yes, indeed that was a typo mistake! Thank you for noticing it, and it has been immediately fixed.

Thanks for participating in the event, and I hope to see more people from the EPVP community join!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2015, 07:49   #42 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I want to join the Event! And thanks for the boost you guys are amazing xD One of the best boosters ive seen in a while
Old 01/28/2015, 00:22   #43 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I purchased 10 placement matches, and the booster was amazing. Went 9-1 and they finished it in less than 12 hours. Here's the games

Old 01/28/2015, 00:28   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im interested in vouching for diamondelo.com
Old 01/28/2015, 06:42   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloboostcheap&fast View Post
im interested in vouching for diamondelo.com
Hi there!

Our event for vouching was completed on December 31! Out of all the participants that joined, several were selected for vouch games and they were all received.

If you wish to partake in our new event, "$100 Giveaway", please take a look at the following image and post the specific message that is highlighted:

Thanks for your interest in Diamond ELO and the best of luck to you and all other entrees!

Tags
diamond elo, division boost cheap, elo boost, league of legends, ranked elo cheap