Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A smurf leveler rig!

Discussion on A smurf leveler rig! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A smurf leveler rig!

So what's the best setup to level 0-30? With setup i mean: What bot is the best and what computer should i build to do this. Ty for answers!
Old 12/17/2014, 12:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
This is on the wrong topic bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New LoL Smurf Leveler
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
I really did not want to make a new thread, but I lost editting power in the old one so I had to make this new thread. If you like to refer to the old thread with previous versions http://www.*********/forum/258-league-legends-hack s/672473-smurf-leveler-extras.html (v1.0, v1.1) So this is a simple program I made in VB.NET just because I use AutoItHacks's bot and it would keep clicking open web pages which got it stuck. I have not yet tested this with the bot, but the functions work. It's...
NEW SMURF LEVELER
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
How It Works : -The bot is simply making personal games against a bot and surrender at 20 minutes and start again. Features : -The bot will Level up your account to level 15 maximum -Showing Tasks What you need to do :
League of Legends Smurf Leveler
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hi everybody I just wanna share my first bot made with autohotkey. He buy xp boost , swtich account (max 3 account in the ini) at lvl 10. Youre resolution must be 1024 x 768 ! (windows and LOL) my source code is in the rar with config and .exe 175791 How to config? You just have to change in the .ini 1_ your path of lol
XP skill leveler, poisonfog leveler + more
11/25/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
its a noob post but i see all these people requesting hacks and shit for no reason... theres really a simple way to lvl up your xp skills. put your xp skill on one of the f-key as shortcuts, jam a penny in the f-key that has the xp skill in it. leave it over night and it will lvl up :P same thing with poison fog. put sit in an f-key, jam that f-key with a penny, get auto clicker from here and set it to right click every 2000 miliseconds (which is 2 seconds). make sure you are in a pk map....