Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning Riot Waked up

Discussion on Warning Riot Waked up within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Warning Riot Waked up

Hello Summoner,

Your account has been found to exhibit behavior that makes attempts to exploit the Refer-A-Friend(RAF) system through unfair means. Content has been removed from your account that is equal in value to the suspicious redeemed RAF rewards. Additional content may have been removed as compensation for active IP boost rewards (based on the average bonus IP earned per boost).

This content will not be restored, nor will your account be able to access the Refer-a-Friend program again. The Refer-a-Friend program is intended to reward Summoners for inviting and playing with their friends. Exploiting this program is unfair and hurts those who sincerely work to bring new players to the game.

The creation of self-made "smurf" accounts, deceptively posting referral links, and using bots or scripts are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use, which explains: "Participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, defrauds any other user of the Game…"RAF rewards based on deceptive activities defrauds legitimate RAF participants who are compliant with our Terms of Use, and we are not obligated to provide RAF rewards to accounts that are in violation of the Terms of Use.

Any subsequent violations of the Terms of Use may result in the suspension, termination, or deletion of your account at Riot Games’ sole discretion. Failure to abide by the Terms of Use can result in permanent closure of your account.

i get this msg on all my account care all
Old 12/17/2014, 00:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 166/0/0
woke up*

But in all seriousness it's good that you're spreading the word so more people don't get banned
Old 12/17/2014, 00:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got the same message on every one of my gifting accounts. This is on North America server. I was selling gifting accounts but I feel the need to let everyone know that this is real. I have over 20 accounts that have been banned on NA. No one lost all of the gifted skins though, only about half. I personally went from:
Skin statistics for
Total RP Spent: 132715
Total Unavailable skins: 27
Total RARE Skins (pax tf, black ali etc): 4
Total Owned Skins: 155
Total Value of my account: $944.50

To this in one night:
Skin statistics for
Total RP Spent: 84550
Total Unavailable skins: 21
Total RARE Skins (pax tf, black ali etc): 3
Total Owned Skins: 97
Total Value of my account: $601.67

Just warning everyone. Even gifting accounts are being snagged, and they are taking skins that were gifted.
Old 12/17/2014, 00:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got the same message now EUNE server still nothing is gone from my account will update if something Happens
Old 12/17/2014, 00:27   #5

now i open my account
all legacy skins ,skins , runes and more 20 champs had been taken away
50k rp spent gone
Old 12/17/2014, 00:41   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
This is a trading section.

#closed
Closed Thread