Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Account on EUNE

Discussion on Diamond Account on EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
Diamond Account on EUNE

-Cheap
-80+ Champs
-Around 5-10 skins
-6 Rune pages
-Almost all kind of runes
-Lots of summoner icons
-Good MMR
-Diamond 5v5/Diamond SoloQ

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond III Account EUNE
11/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
100 Champs 13 Skins 9 Runepages if you're interested leave me a comment and add me in skype. I can also show you the Account via screen sharing.
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Diamond 1 Account (EUNE)
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Greetings and welcome, I'm selling Diamond 1 EUNE Account. This account HAS original mail and IM the original owner. I'm going to sell this account ONLY (and only) with Middleman service (MM has to be qualified, trusted and friendly). The skin list will be showned below. Account has 89 champions, 7 rune pages, 3x Gold borders from S1/S2/S3, various icons, 24 skins. PS: Scamers do not even bother wasting your time on this, I've been selling accounts for almost 5 months by now and...
[Selling] Diamond II EUW account, Diamond I on EUNE
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, i`m selling my account. It is Diamond II on EUW, Diamond I on EUNE. Have about 40 champions, few skins. Never reported or anything like that. It comes with original email. payment is paypal. I can show account on skype. Offers and any questions add my skype: bangoslav1994
[Selling] Diamond I account - EUNE
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey! :D I want to sell my diamond I account located on EUNE. Details: 1000+ won normal games, 170k+ minions slain, gold frame, 300+ RP, 4000~ IP Account has 83 champions, 4 runepages, literally TONS of most useful runes, and some nice skins: - boneclaw shyv