Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling League Of Legends Silver 2 Account

Discussion on Selling League Of Legends Silver 2 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling League Of Legends Silver 2 Account

Hello, i need some money so i decide sell my smurf account; the account are in silver 2 with 62 LP as you can see here:
i accept paypal or other things add me for any question or if you want buy it
Old 12/14/2014, 11:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
mhh good lock finding some1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling league of legends pbe account all champs lots of skins silver 2
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my PBE (Public Beta Environment) account for E*Gold. This account has every champion unlocked, as well as skins for about half of them. Riot Games gives the account 10,000 IP and 4,000 RP each week on Sundays. These accounts are rare because signups are limited to a very short timeframe. THESE ACCOUNTS CAN NO LONGER BE MADE. Add me on skypa for more information-rihis1233 epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: A picture is...
Selling League Of Legends account Silver 5
08/04/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
EU West Nickname : TheWars Champions : 28 champs Annie,ashe,chogat ,darius,fidelsticks,fiora,garen,irelia,janna,jax,k atarina,kyle,malphite,master yi,nasus,nunu,pantheon,poppy,rumble,ryze,singed,si on,sivir,teemo,veigar ,vladimir,warwick. Skins : Myrimidon Pantheon and Karate kennan. Runes : 2 rune pages. Division : Silver 5 Price: We make deal. How to contact me : add me skaype : zaka913
Selling EU-West league of legends silver I Account [PAYPAL]
03/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hi guys, i'm selling my 2nd account on this site, the account is lvl 30, silver I Division, have about 35 champions and 3 skins ( vandal jax, riot girl tristana, unchained alistar), and 3 rune pages. I will not go first, so we are using a free middleman. I only accept paypal. Thanks. http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2839/semttulon bq.jpg http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2481/semttulo1 is.jpg http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4895/semttulo2 oo.jpg