Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

boosting up to gold for free today!

Discussion on boosting up to gold for free today! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
boosting up to gold for free today!

Today i have a special offer with free boosting!

Up to gold5 on EUW, only requierment is having some champs!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FREE boosting only today! 1 division per customer!
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, since the season is over and most of the people dont want to buy boosts anymore, you can still get a completely free boost right here. I will play a complete division per customer, including the series! (except Division 1 to next tier and only up to Silver 1) Available Server: EU Turkey Russia
Today Free Elo Boosting b5-b1 / S5-S1
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys , today my main account get banned he is platin for 2 days and now i got nothing to do , so I offer free boosting. u can add me on skype if u want more information : pinoleo1 TOTALY FREE
[Selling] FREE boosting for Russian LoL player ONLY TODAY 28.09!
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys! today i want to offer you guys a unique boosting service, up to Gold I for FREE, but only on the russian server! You got an RU account and you would like to get up 1 division or the placement games for free? Message me! Remember, i will only boost 1 division if you have normal LP gain (+18LP) and you should have at least an AD or AP rune page! I wish everyone a nice saturday, enjoy it!
[Selling] Free Elo Boosting ONLY TODAY 27.09 [UP TO 1 DIVISION!]
09/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, boosting up to Gold V 1 complete division for free, as soon as i can get 2 accounts to play duo! Message me if you are interested! EDIT: Offer only counts if you get more than 18LP per win!
[Selling] [FREE BOOSTING] only today 07.09.13 [1 DIVISION UP TO SILVER I]
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, im feeling very bored today and because of this i offer you a FREE boosting service for a few more LP or a promotion no matter where you are. (not higher than Silver 1 tho) I dont guarantee you to push the promotion etc. as it is a free service but i won't leave you with less LP than you got before i started the job! A full AD/AP rune page is required. I play with VPN!