Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap EUW Diamond skinned account!

Discussion on Cheap EUW Diamond skinned account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 78
The Black Market: 182/1/0
Cheap EUW Diamond skinned account!

Server: Eu West

Current Rating: Diamond V

Champions Owned: 53

Rune Pages: 5

Skins owned : 67,few legendary and Spiritguard udyr!

RP 900 IP 6000

Original e-mail !!!
Willing to make promos next season for diamond if offer is good!

Offers and more on skype for more info : mihapopovic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Diamond 1 S3/Diamond 3 S4 Account - Cheap! [**************]
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/oWlurvK.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Ie0oyTH.png Wanting to sell my Diamond III account - Original Owner - Lots of skins owned ( Pax Sivir, PF Ez, SG Udyr, and other holiday skins ) - High MMR - Most champions unlocked. Only champions I don't own are
[Selling] Amazingly skinned account
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys today I'm selling an account with every champion in the game. The current server it is on is NA. It has championship riven champ thresh triumphant Ryze silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir riot singed and has some other legendaries like the new nasus one and I also have forecast Janna. On this account I have atleast 115 skins. I also have pf ez and sg udyr. I also have all icons from Halloween and Christmas. This account is mine and it also has the gold border from season3. Also has...
[Selling] AMAZINGLY SKinned account
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys today I'm selling an account with every champion in the game. The current server it is on is NA. It has championship riven champ thresh triumphant Ryze silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir riot singed and has some other legendaries like the new nasus one and I also have forecast Janna. On this account I have atleast 115 skins. I also have pf ez and sg udyr. I also have all icons from Halloween and Christmas. This account is mine and it also has the gold border from season3. Also has...
[Selling] SELLING DIAMOND 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER REALLY CHEAP OR FOR RSGP!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Skype : jimmy-1171 - dont ask me to go first unless your "trusted" either use a mm or you go first!