Free boost for bronze-silver ( LF VOUCHE ) 07/26/2014 - Freebies - 0 Replies I am going to start boost in a soon future. However i am looking for some vouches and want to help other on the same time. So i am offering free bost from any division in bronze up to silver.
I'm fast, friendly and wont talk to anyone of your friends or in game. high winrate.
Q What can i expect from you?
A you need to have atleast 2 runepages and 16+ champions. Also i want you to send an request here for both safety. also i would be happy if you post here after.
Feel free to send...
[Selling] EuW Bronze Boost need Vouche 09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hallo liebe Epvpler
Und zwar möchte ich hier meinen Bronze Boost anbieten
Warum grade ich ?
Ihr könnt mir Vorschlagen was ihr zahlen wollt sprich es gibt keine festen Preise
mache das Spaß und nicht wegen des Geldes und weil ich ein paar mehr Tbms haben möchte^^
Vouche Games for incoming Boost Service 08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Hey com,
I'm Platin 1 and want to be nice to other and Boost them.
So i need some vouche games from you that you all can Trust me.
add me skype leon.nee1
Greetz
KeinNameBooster;)
Puush
[Selling] Cheap ELO BOOST! 10€ Per Division! + 1 Free Win for Vouche! 08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hello there! ;) My name is Mikael and I'm a Diamond 1, former Challanger League of Legends player. And today I would like to share my talent with you as I'm growing tired of the stress of high elo and the lack of money !! I would like to help you get out of Elo-Hell and send you where you belong!
Prices;
Bronze - 10€
Silver - 12€
Gold - 17
All prices are depentend on MMR and amount payed for.
2x division = 18, 20, 30
1x League = 40, 48, 68
Also for 1x Vouche I will give 1 free win! :)
[Trading] Biete free Elo-Boost Duo Q gegen Vouche 08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies Hallo zusammen,
ich suche Leute die 1-2 Games mit mir spielen um mich als Elo Booster zu Vouchen.
Ich möchte hier so schnell es geht Trusted werden, sodass man sieht, dass ich kein fake oder scammer bin!
bei Interesse schreibt mir im Thread oder in Skype unter Sascha_2212
Gruß