Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 5 Account - Alot of skins & more!

Discussion on EUW Diamond 5 Account - Alot of skins & more! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond 5 Account - Alot of skins & more!

~
:
Old 12/03/2014, 06:34   #2

Up!

s
Old 12/05/2014, 17:22   #3

Bumperino !

bump!

Tags
lol account euw diamond

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond account,with alot of skins!!!
07/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond 3 account in promos for Diamond 2 140 skins Diamond borders almost all champions. http://oi57.tinypic.com/wv3jnn.jpg http://oi57.tinypic.com/153w7fd.jpg Link for skins: LoadedGun's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats 12 Runes page with almost all the runes. ;p http://oi60.tinypic.com/34oq1yp.jpg With registration email. I accept only paypal.
[Selling] [EUW] DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT W/ALOT SKINS & DIAMOND BORDERS S3
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
First of all the account age is ~3 years. Main reason of selling the account is because i don't play the game anymore. The account has diamond borders season 3 & was top 3 EUW at some point. CHAMPIONS :117/117 + EXTRA 15K IP PICTURES OF THE ACCOUNT : Account - Imgur Account also has alot of icons + Season 3 ward skin and Tomb Angel ward skin. PRICE: OFFER EDIT: Forgot, also has 16 rune pages.
[Selling] Diamond Account | 34 Skins | Alot of Champions | €30!!!!
02/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi. not much to say about it. but good for smurfing. * Season 2 Bronze * Season 3 Diamond * Season 4 Silver * Located on EUW * Original Creator of the Account * 34 Skins * Alot of champions
[Buying] Diamond account with alot of skins and icons.
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi guys. I want to buy an account that is atleast dia v in soloq, has alot of (rare) skins (cs riven highly prefered) and alot of icons. Preferably s1/s2 icons or halloween icons. Has to have most champs and most runes. Pm me or reply to the thread! :)
S3 diamond S2 platinum all champions alot of skins GODLY account
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys im selling my league of legends account. Its currently Diamond 5 Last season it was platinum It has all the champions all the runes and rune pages alot of skins alot of rare limited editions skins, legendarys about 80+skins if you want to see the account for you self send me a pm here and i will give you my skype so we can discuss pricing i can also share screen to show you anything you would like to see account is NA