Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze Boosting -> 3.5€/Division

Discussion on Bronze Boosting -> 3.5€/Division within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a

a
Old 11/29/2014, 12:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Up, looking for vouches

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting Bronze V - Silver V for 2€/division
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! My main account is Platinum V and I have boosted many friends for free already up to Gold V! The price is 2€ per division! It's extremely cheap so let me get you out of bronze! I can also boost higher if you want but i'd have to increase price a little for that! skype: heat_epvp also looking for a few vouches!
[Selling] [EUW] Bronze Division Boosting
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm Netic, and i love to play alot of league of legends! Now... I'm bored with playing tons of ranked on my silver account, and want to help people out... With the lowest price possible! (Hint: That i'm not gold or +) I will only help a limited amount of people, because i have limited time a day to play. Bronze V > Bronze IV = 3 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 3 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 3 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I = 4 EUR
[EUW] Bronze Division Boosting
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, my name is Rasmus, we're 3 students from Denmark, going to be doing some bronze division boosts here in the summer vacation, and possibly in the future. (Only do jobs on EUW) Prices: Bronze V -> Bronze I: 8€ Bronze I -> Silver V: 12€ Payment: At the moment we only accept Paypal.
Division Boosting Bronze -> Gold
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, I want to offer you a cheap division boost. Only on EU WEST & NORDIC My prices: Bronze V -> Bronze I : 5€ per division Prom(best of 5) Bronze -> Silver: 3€ Silver V -> Silver I : 10€ per division Prom(best of 5) Silver -> Gold: 7€
Division Boosting from Bronze to Gold 5
02/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello comunity, From today on i start boosting in EUNE and EUW, from Bronze to Gold 5. I'm Platin 4 player and feel really confortable wining from bronze to Gold. I can offer something like 90% win ratio fast progressing. Also we can keep touch all the time. Prices: Bronze to Silver = 10 euro for dev + 5 euro for promotion matches Siver to Gold = 15 euro for dev + 10 euro for promotion matches i Also give coaching for Mid/Bot lane 5 euro/per hour. And because i'm new at elo boosting i...