Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S3 dia - S4 Challenger - CS RIVEN - 6600 RP for transfer - EUNE

Discussion on S3 dia - S4 Challenger - CS RIVEN - 6600 RP for transfer - EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S3 dia - S4 Challenger - CS RIVEN - 6600 RP for transfer - EUNE

Dear epvp community,

I would like to sell my main ( 3v3 ) account. My team has disbanded and i decided to focus more on university, instead of seeking a team and waste more time for league (or dota 3 not sure with the new map).

Some details of my account:
  • The account was originally created by me in season1 after the beta ended.
  • Sadly i don't have the welcome e-mail, because e-mail adress was deleted, because of inactivity, but there are every recover info confirmed in the support account that im willing to give with the account.
  • The account was ranked, but not even bronze in season 1, so i missed the Victorius Jarvan IV skin, but i own the other victorius skins.
  • In season 3 the account was diamond in every queue.
  • Finally in season 2014 the account finished in TOP15 3v3 Challenger, so i have to Challenger rewards, with the TOP15 Challenger icon.
  • I didn't take a much care about other queues, because i only used my account for 3v3 so the 5v5 team ranked was diamond and the soloq was gold because of inactivity, but finally i made it to plat and can do it to diamond if u want for some extra cash.
  • The account has enought 10k IP for the new champs.

Skins:
  • The account own all champs and 175+ skins.
  • Championship Riven
  • Triumphant Ryze
  • Riot Nasus
  • Pulsfire Ezreal
  • Spirit Guard Udyr

I will post some screenshots later.

Screenshots of account:

Screenshots of skins:

CS Riven:

Payments: Paypal (as gift ), we can use ebay aswell

I'm not going first even if u have 500/0/0. If u dont want to go first either we can use a middleman.

NO 6600RP ANYMORE!!
Old 11/20/2014, 22:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much are you looking for?
Old 11/21/2014, 08:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

your price range?
any initial offer?
100 euro might be the starting point
Old 11/24/2014, 19:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 12/01/2014, 07:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Add me on skype! want to ask a few questions
Skype; Thisisjordi445
Identefy yourself in the skype request. will be requesting a pm
Old 02/04/2015, 19:02   #6

Relisted on ebay, cuz the highest bid refused to pay.
Open for offers.
Old 02/04/2015, 19:06   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch for great, trustworthy and friendly seller!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread