[Selling] [NA] EloBoost to Solo Queue Challenger by Challenger player 09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies NA Solo Queue Boost to Challenger
Hello, I am currently an NA challenger and have been in top 200-100 since season 3. I am currently in need of some money and need to make it fast, I will boost 1 person to challenger from any current league/tier on NA server. This will not be cheap, think ~1000$ or so if you are not too low rated, I will be doing only 1 of these boosts most likely so if getting challenger is what you want then don't hesitate.
[Selling] Challenger Solo Queue + 3v3 Teams! 09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies Note: I am able to play on most servers, so ask if you want to make sure I can play on yours (Including NA/EUW/EUNE/BR/OCE)!
Hyped ELO Boosting consist of a team of players currently residing in Challenger and High Diamond 1 - in fact, I personally have been consistently placed in the top bracket every season. At the moment, we have quite a bit of downtime so we were thinking why not help some people out and get paid while doing it! :cool:
Below are the prices for division tiers and pay...
[Selling] Challenger Solo Queue Boosting! 06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies Note: I am able to play on most servers, so ask if you want to make sure I can play (Including NA/EUW/EUNE/BR/OCE)!
Hey all! First off, let me introduce myself. I am a NA player currently residing in Challenger - in fact, since I have picked up the game (before even S1 was out!) I have consistently been in the top bracket every season. At the moment, I have quite a bit of downtime so I was thinking why not help some people out and get paid while doing it! :cool:
Below are the prices for...
Selling a D1 S4 NA account. Contains challenger border from SOLO QUEUE season 3. 05/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Selling a D1 S4 NA account. Contains challenger border from SOLO QUEUE season 3.
Has 46 champs, 18 skins (2 legendary skins), 8 rune pages, 2.5k rp and 6.3k ip.
Skype: oshinjix3
I'll post more pictures later!
Comes with original email and recover questions!
WTS S3 NA Challenger Solo Queue Acc 11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Challenger Border , 6 Rune Pages , 42 champions , only skin is Nottingham Ezreal
Currently in Preseason Challenger
Starting 1k