Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need 10 refferals quick,offering some things.

Discussion on Need 10 refferals quick,offering some things. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need 10 refferals quick,offering some things.

Lookin for someone to get me 10 ref quick(5-6 days).While i hope there is somebody that will do it just as that i can also give some things(not much,but i hope someone with a good heart will help me out as i need that 975 rp pretty quick).PM me for details and for what account should the refferals go to.Im willing to give(i will give codes that you can enter in the game):
infinite crisis( rare skin poison ivy)
a.v.a 2 weapons(m4a1 freedom and some dual gun)
villages and heroes:dlc on steam(exclusive starter gear,a cosmetic appereance pack,extra bag space and some pots)
I will give them when i find 5 refferals on my account.Hopefully if i find someone they wont just do that 5 refs and then leave me in the air.
Old 11/17/2014, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wrong section.