Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] GOLD 5 - RARE SKINS - 6 RUNEPAGES

Discussion on [EUW] GOLD 5 - RARE SKINS - 6 RUNEPAGES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] GOLD 5 - RARE SKINS - 6 RUNEPAGES

Hi all, i'm selling my smurf since I want to focus on getting my main to dia in preseason before the season starts..
COMES WITH ORGINAL EMAIL

The smurf has 45 skins atm including PAX Jax and Spirit Guard Udyr

You can see more skins in the pictures below (lots of limited skins!)
4 wardskins!

6 runepages with alot of runes.
For more information please see the pictures I posted.

I only accept paypal atm
offers here or in skype!

my skype: myazir1903

Old 11/16/2014, 20:49   #2

Bumbbb~~
Old 11/25/2014, 16:11   #3

Bumbb!! Now GOLD 4!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] s3 Gold s4 Plat 5 101 skins Rare 13 runepages
11/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i sell my account EUW server Plat 5 All champions ( only sejuani not) 101 Skins ( Much rare, halloween tpa, skt ect..) 13 Runepages All standard runes to play all lanes
[Selling] [EUW]GOLD 4*RARE SKINS*4 RUNEPAGES*
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all, i'm selling my smurfs since i'm focussing on getting my main to diamond (plat 3 atm) !!COMES WITH ORIGINAL EMAIL WITH WELCOME MESSAGE!! The account was season 3 silver with silver border, victorious ward and summoners icon. Gaining 20+ LP a game is good for smurfing in gold elo! CURRENTLY IN GOLD 4 champs owned/skins: Alistar - Unchained Alistar Amumu Anivia - Bird of prey Anivia, Team spirit Anivia Annie
EUW Gold IV (rare skins, 11 runepages, 4 missing champs)
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Gold IV (8 wins 3 losses) + (rare skins, 11 runepages, 4 missing champs) Gold in S3 Normal wins: 900+ The account has 24 skins: tpa ezreal, frosted ezreal, red baron corki, arctic warfare caitlyn,
[Selling] [EUW] Gold 5 Account (+Rewards) + 102 Skins (+rare skins) + 14 Runepages etc
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Got all Champs except for Malzahar. Account Overview: http://i.imgur.com/Wub5Vie.jpg Skins: http://i.imgur.com/bOrvAZ8.jpg Runes: imgur: the simple image sharer Around 900 ranked games, 1600+ normals.
EUW Gold III (rare skins, 11 runepages, 4 missing champs)
12/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Gold III in S3 Normal wins: 900+ The account has 22 skins: tpa ezreal, frosted ezreal, red baron corki, arctic warfare caitlyn, arctic ops kennen, sherwood ashe,