Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Season 4 Diamond account 500++ skins original owner

Discussion on EUW Season 4 Diamond account 500++ skins original owner within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking EUW Season 4 Diamond account 500++ skins original owner

Hi everybody

I want to sell my lol account since i'll quit league in order to focus on my studies.

PRICE 300 €

This account is actually Diamond 4 soloQ so you'll have as Season 4 rewards :

- the Diamond border

- Season 4 Diamond icon

- Victorious Morgana skin as a reward for being Gold+

- As a part of Plat 3v3 ranked team and Gold 5v5 ranked team, you'll receive a Victorious reward skin aswell

It got a bunch of nice icon also like the season 2 championship icon or the KABUM ICON !!

It comes with 20 runes pages and tons of various and usefull runes

All champions are included and i have enough IP for Kalista when she'll be release

About skins, it has 512 skins according to Elophant
Full list of skins can be provided by pm or skype but i'll list some of the remarquable one here

- Black Alistar, Human Ryze, Silver Kayle

- Championship Riven (bought her back to season 2 in the shop) + Championship Thresh + Championship Shyvana

- Triumphant Ryze

- Riot Singed, Riot Nasus, Riot Graves and Riot Blitzrcrank

- Pax Sivir and Pax Jax

- All 12 Winter games skin

- All Fifa World cup Skin (2010 and 2014)

- Harrowing skins from 2012 to 2013 (don't have wukong and lb one)

- All Snowdown Showdown skin

- All TPA Skins

- All SKT T1 Skins

- All Lunar Revel skin (including Dragonblade Riven & Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere)

- All Legendary and Ultimate Skins (except Dunkmaster Darius)

Got some nice ward skin which are not avaible in the store anymore like the riot fist bump ward, skt t1 ward or season 3 victorious ward

Additionnal info :

- This account has never been ban, chat or ranked restricted

- I'll provide a screenshot of welcome mail if needed and you'll be able to change the email to yours for account safety

Since it's a huge account, i prefer to trade with trusted users
Old 11/13/2014, 21:20   #2

Boump
Old 11/14/2014, 21:49   #3

Boump
Price updated
300€
Old 11/15/2014, 22:44   #4

boump
Old 02/20/2015, 18:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im interesting with this account plz replay!!

Hello??