Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Plat 5 Solo Q Account **Fast sell**

Discussion on [NA] Plat 5 Solo Q Account **Fast sell** within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Plat 5 Solo Q Account **Fast sell**

Selling a Platinum 5 Solo Q NA account.

Comes with 55 Characters with 3 rune pages that includes all the current season 4 meta runes for: AD jungle, ADC, Support, Support Tank, and AP runes.

Extra Skins include: Mecha Aatrox, Arcade Sona, Head Hunter Rengar, Night Hunter Rengar.

Comes with ~260 RP and ~2k IP

Please Message me on here with offers or post below,Serious OFFERS only! American Dollar posts please.

Old 11/12/2014, 00:23   #2

still looking to sell the account fast, its currently plat 5 ranked account.
Old 11/12/2014, 00:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its gooda
Old 11/12/2014, 23:57   #4

still need a buyer
Old 11/15/2014, 23:29   #5

bump season 4 plat 5 account, fresh ranked season 5 all for you

Tags
lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL 4500 Solo MMR Account
07/25/2014 - Dota - 1 Replies
http://www.hizliresimyukle.com/image/PBVD Party MMR : 10 game calibration Never banned. Add me for your offers. Steam:Steam Community :: Repeater
Sell 3v3 Teams Gold/Plat (Ownership) CHEAP FAST TRUSTED
02/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Topic. I own a Gold 4 / Gold 2 and Plat 3 3v3-Team atm , every team that I sell , i have created and played on my own! For a Gold Team I want 8€ Paypal , and for Plat 3 Team I want 24€ Paypal :) PS: I SELL THE WHOLE TEAM > SO U GET THE OWNERSHIP U CAN INVITE AND PLAY SO MUCH U WANT , ALL TEAMS ARE READY TO INVITE NEW PPL!!! skype:raraiderr
[SELL] {NA} S2 Plat Solo 82 Champs 49 Skins 1574 (no ranked played S3)
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my account on NA. Nobody will ever take it back, I am done with computer games and focusing on school. I've had my fair share of fun in League, and now consider it time to move on. Price is set as 100€. Top Rating in Season 2 was 1915. Banned once, thus honor and stuff like that got reset.
[SELL] {NA} S2 Plat Solo 82 Champs 49 Skins 1574 (no ranked played S3)
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my account on NA. Nobody will ever take it back, I am done with computer games and focusing on school. I've had my fair share of fun in League, and now consider it time to move on. Price is set as 110€. Banned once, thus honor and stuff like that got reset. I have not played a single game in Season 3, all placements remain. If you want to try a new slate to reach platinum or higher, this account might be for you.