Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i want to contact epvp support

Discussion on i want to contact epvp support within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Angry i want to contact epvp support

i ordered 3 orders from sady 8 oct and now it's 8 nov he is not answering me and didn't do my refs i think he scammed me pleas some 1 help me he is id verified and phone verified so you do some thing to him i have all the proves you need pleas help me he told me my refs are done but when the ref page is up i found 0 refs on the 3 accounts contacted him 3 days ago no answer from him help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
scammed...cant get into contact with support... bug? (german)
04/20/2014 - Main - 2 Replies
so bascially this, i try to put my thread link into a supportticket and when i try to contact the support or send my ticket this way, this pops up... melonenhuhn, Du hast keine Rechte, um auf diese Seite zuzugreifen. Folgende Gründe könnten z.B. dafür verantwortlich sein: 1. Du versuchst, den Beitrag eines anderen Benutzers zu ändern oder auf administrative Funktionen zuzugreifen. Überprüfe bitte in den Forenregeln, ob du diese Aktion ausführen darfst. 2. Wenn du versucht hast,...
Contact Support
06/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hi guys, Just a question: How can I contact Darkorbit Support when I cannot access my account? Any solutions? Thanks in advance :pimp:
LOL what , we cannot contact support now?
07/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
This is what i get when i contact support with gmail account LOL