i'm looking for a booster who can play on NA server since i have some orders unfinished.
1) you have to be able to play 5~8 hours a day.
2) no rage no flame in game
3) what is your rank in na?
4) link to thread
after you do everything add me on skype and we discuss about the price. im looking for a long term booster in NA server.
skype is phuonghuynh44
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster 05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold)
Our prizes are:
Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€
Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€
Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€
Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€
Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA 02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre
please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to.
Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...