Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting services =;)

Discussion on Boosting services =;) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting services =;)

Introduction

Im a long time player of league. I started to need money for my study's and since i got alot of time left cause i have holidays atm i though why not sell services people coulde use
I am a Diamond 1 mid/adc
My favorite champions are : Ahri , Lucian , Syndra , Jayce, Vayne

Services
Im going to sell division boosting but before i like to edit this part i need a few feedbacks so what i am going to do is play a few games for you and u comment feedback =

Vouches ( TBD)

Contact info

Either skype me or private message me greetings
Old 10/27/2014, 17:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am vouching right now, D5 account EUW I'll post the results right away! Cheers!
Old 10/27/2014, 18:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added for vouch
Closed Thread