Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Thresh Riven and Shyvana card from Seol 2014

Discussion on Championship Thresh Riven and Shyvana card from Seol 2014 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/21/2014, 05:05   #61

elite*gold: 0
Out of codes now ^^ all sold out
Old 10/21/2014, 05:26   #62 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk3d u View Post
i bought a skin and this was the code! cannot be used again
Just wanting to let people know, I purchased a skin from BloodImp, did the standard trade and he entered the code over TV. I took a screenshot as he entered the code, and the code in the image posted by 'pk3d u' is the same one he used on my account.

Looks like, at least for me, I'm not getting the skins and am out €50, really disappointing because like a lot of you, I've been looking for this skin for a long time.

EDIT: I have since received a full refund from BloodImp, he was very nice about it and made an honest mistake. Thank you!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/21/2014, 06:07   #63 Trade Status: Verified(?)

im Buying for 100Euro adds skype:will.perret24 i need on LAN> LATIN NORTH AMERICAN
Old 10/21/2014, 06:31   #64 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 3,572
I also bought a code for 50€, he was really nice, but I feel like it's a scam.
Nvm I will let you know if I get the skins.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2014, 08:09   #65 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 420/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk3d u View Post
i bought a skin and this was the code! cannot be used again
Lol I'm pretty sure my code was the same.

G E T K R E N S H A W D B O Y S
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2014, 10:01   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolwuts View Post
Just wanting to let people know, I purchased a skin from BloodImp, did the standard trade and he entered the code over TV. I took a screenshot as he entered the code, and the code in the image posted by 'pk3d u' is the same one he used on my account.

Looks like, at least for me, I'm not getting the skins and am out €50, really disappointing because like a lot of you, I've been looking for this skin for a long time.
Bloodimp is that true??
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2014, 10:46   #67 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 122/0/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry_ View Post
I think you misunderstood what I said. Not sure what you understood instead but whatever.
I was actually asking if you had paid for it already or if you plan on paying once the skins show on your account? Is that more clear now?
You wanna ask me if i receive the skin on my account that im going to scam him. Thats what i understood from your english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolwuts View Post

You cant use the code multiple times dude. If you would read the korean page then you would know that the code works once doesnt matter in which server do you put. All codes are starting with "KR" so far.
Old 10/21/2014, 10:58   #68 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubiℓαу™ View Post
You cant use the code multiple times dude. If you would read the korean page then you would know that the code works once doesnt matter in which server do you put. All codes are starting with "KR" so far.
That's just simply not true. Go to the redemption website and try entering that code and see what happens. It still says it's gone through. The guy has given at least me and another person the same code, tbh I'd be surprised if he ever had more than one code.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2014, 11:00   #69 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
You wanna ask me if i receive the skin on my account that im going to scam him. Thats what i understood from your english.

Your english is as bad as mine so not sure you can comment on it.

And no, I was just asking at which moment you planned on paying him. Simple as that. Why are you so touchy lol.
Old 10/21/2014, 11:02   #70 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I bought me an code. He went first with a code on my account. I will update this post after i received the skin or not. I didnt pay him yet but lets see what it will be. I hope that he isnt a scammer and the skincode is working because im searching a lot for this skin ... Lets see!

I dont know what you understand with that.
Old 10/21/2014, 11:05   #71 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I dont know what you understand with that.
What im trying to say is that if you pay him when you receive the skin then no one cares because if you do so then it would be to late to vouch anyway since expiration date is on the 24th, got it ?

You can't say if this guy is honest or not untill that so thats pointless to try to convince anyone and thats where such trades are dangerous. You CAN'T actually know if the code was a good one or not unless he gives you a photo with : the code + your/his name on it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz -.-.

And yes ofc you look pretty confident in that guy because you don't care anyways, you didn't throw a single cent into it. I'm not sure you would be so confident if you had paid 50 euros like the rest of us, so please.
Old 10/21/2014, 11:18   #72 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Did i told you to pay upfront? I just told what i got from him and said the code worked for now and i will update my post if i receive it or not.
Old 10/21/2014, 11:28   #73 Trade Status: Verified(?)

To those who traded with this guy:

If you never receive the skins, make sure you paid from bank account (and not from credit card otherwise you are ******), go to your bank and tell them to reject the payment. Simple as that.
Old 10/21/2014, 14:55   #74 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 3,572
Since the code from the guy who posted a screen, and the picture of the code in the first post are exactly the same, if you take a look at it and compare it to each other you will see id and he isn't online in skype anymore I'm pretty sure it's a scam.

I paid with PayPal and wrote that I won't refund (as 99% of the shops here want it).

At least I have to say that he's a smart scammer, to give trusted member first, because they can't check if it's real or not.

(If he isn't a scammer and I'll get the skins I'm sorry and delete this post)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2014, 14:58   #75 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphtek View Post
Since the code from the guy who posted a screen, and the picture of the code in the first post are exactly the same, if you take a look at it and compare it to each other you will see id and he isn't online in skype anymore I'm pretty sure it's a scam.

I paid with PayPal and wrote that I won't refund (as 99% of the shops here want it).

At least I have to say that he's a smart scammer, to give trusted member first, because they can't check if it's real or not.

(If he isn't a scammer and I'll get the skins I'm sorry and delete this post)
Exactly what I thought .

Do like me and go to your bank, he won't have a single cent from me