Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dirtycheap elo boost.

Discussion on Dirtycheap elo boost. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dirtycheap elo boost.

End of the season is coming, rewards are in the air and most boosters are full on orders, neglecting the lower tiers. I will be offering my boosting services up to platinum.

Per game or per win, soloQ or duoQ. You name it, I play it.
Coaching via skype/TS/Mumble/Ventrilo is also possible.

Prices:
Starting price is about €2 a game, boosting tiers and big orders are negotiable and will most likely be cheaper than any other booster here.

Who am I:
A diamond player on EUW that has been playing LoL for years.

Why does this seem so unreal cheap?
I play the game for fun, and might as well be productive meanwhile. I know how hard and frustrating it can be to get to the next tier or division, so I'm giving a hand to those that need it but can't afford much.

Payment:
Bank transfer or PayPal
Old 10/15/2014, 13:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would you need a vouch as start? If so, contact me
Old 10/15/2014, 14:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch if u want (gold elo)