Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kerrian's Account Shop, Accounts from Gold-Diamond, unverified or with welcome mail!

Discussion on Kerrian's Account Shop, Accounts from Gold-Diamond, unverified or with welcome mail! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/15/2014, 14:50   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bought the diamond 4 0 lp account. was completely as described. Good seller Trusted!!
Old 10/15/2014, 15:51   #17

elite*gold: 0
Few more acc's left!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League-of-Legends-Accounts-DIAMOND V ACCount mit Reg MAIl
11/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Guten Tag, ich verkaufe hier meinen geliebten High-Elo League of Legends Account + Email(DAS HEißT IHR WERDET DIE KOMPLETTE KONTROLLE ÜBER DEN ACCOUNT BEKOMMEN,NICHT SO WIE PAAR SCAMER HIER),da ich keine Zeit mehr für das Spiel finde und denke das der Account nicht veralten soll :). Der Account befindet sich auf den EU-West Servern & kann sogar noch einmal kostenlos nach EUEAST wechseln. Ich selbst habe viel Zeit in diesen Account gesteckt, sodass alle Champions (außer Gnar ) und einige...
[Selling] EUW LoL Account [Fresh][Unranked] [27K IP] [Unverified E-mail]
10/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sold.
Kerrian's Account Shop, Accounts from Plat-Diamond 1!
08/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there! Im looking to sell a few of my LoL accounts that i no longer play on. I have owned all of the accounts for over 2-3 years and none of them have been recovered. There is 0 chance of an of the accounts being recovered, but if it makes you happy i can offer a 1 month money back guarantee if you are not happy with the account :) Prices are negotiable but for the most part i believe they are fair. I am also searching for an unranked EUW smurf with lots of IP/RP so maybe we can make a deal...
[Selling] [EUW Unranked] Cheap Account| Unverified E-mail
08/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://puu.sh/aMbrE/3152ce155d.jpg http://puu.sh/aMbuJ/e1e011192c.pnghttp://puu.sh/a MbuT/46c8825ab1.jpg Price: €12
[Selling] [EUW] Bronze V - Unverified mail
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Offer here, only PP/e*gold/skin codes/accounts 80 Champs 13 skins 3 runepages