Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Referral Services- All Referal Services in one thread

Discussion on LoL Referral Services- All Referal Services in one thread within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

View Poll Results: How many TBM / weeks minimum for that table ?
20 is okay 42 23.08%
20 + 8 weeks 17 9.34%
50 18 9.89%
50 + 8 weeks 36 19.78%
80 12 6.59%
100 57 31.32%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01/23/2015, 19:34   #526

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by muk-as View Post
Who can help with some info about skype IPs and another skype details help here pls.
Add me in Skye i can help you if im not anymore ill
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2015, 00:16   #527 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are you all reff grinders that slow really? I've ordered 150 refs from one of the biggest TBM ref grinders, it's still 2 weeks and I don't have them leveled up yet. Then I ordered another 150 for my second account (from other big reff seller) and still nearly 1 week no progress on reffs. I mean, yeah I contact them to ask what's going on and all are saying "we've had troubles" "something went wrong" "you'll have them in 2 days" and other **** stuff. Guys you're doing business ffs, at least don't give promises if you can't keep them ...
Old 01/26/2015, 00:44   #528 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 210/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extrasense View Post
Are you all reff grinders that slow really? I've ordered 150 refs from one of the biggest TBM ref grinders, it's still 2 weeks and I don't have them leveled up yet. Then I ordered another 150 for my second account (from other big reff seller) and still nearly 1 week no progress on reffs. I mean, yeah I contact them to ask what's going on and all are saying "we've had troubles" "something went wrong" "you'll have them in 2 days" and other **** stuff. Guys you're doing business ffs, at least don't give promises if you can't keep them ...
Give some concrete names instead of nothing. Which BIG grinders?

Biggest ones i know are muk-as, NHC, Guardian, Spuds, Me... All of those should make your refs in 1-2 days.
Old 01/26/2015, 06:41   #529 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Quote:
It isnt so easy how it looks like.

Sometimes there r broken Internet, or the Bot Servers are down. Thats all delaytimes and no one can avoid this. If REF-Seller XY gets 14-20 Orders and then your order came 2 + delays then yes it can happen.
And also dont forgett that you are here on a Forum Blackmarket you dont buy businessclass at Apple. The prices are totally dumped and if you r still not happy buy from ebay with 2x Price but maybe more Service.
Old 01/26/2015, 09:27   #530 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
all my refs is done in max 48-72h after date order. can order on RAF2.com
and also yes, type correct what services u used. that "BIG" give nothing.
Old 01/26/2015, 09:36   #531 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am not gonna do it because these guys are doing them at this point. I know that technical and network problems may occur at any time, my point was that this is a business at the end of the day so customers must be appreciated, especially when they trust you and send you lets say it not-low amount of money. So things like 'yeah you'll get them in 2 days' and then 1 week delay without any awareness for the customer , well .. I dont think this is the right way to do business :-) And yeah I am not talking about you @muk-as or @ExiiZ

@DarQScream - Well they didn't make them .. it's more than a week :-)
Old 01/26/2015, 10:39   #532 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
It isnt so easy how it looks like.

Sometimes there r broken Internet, or the Bot Servers are down. Thats all delaytimes and no one can avoid this. If REF-Seller XY gets 14-20 Orders and then your order came 2 + delays then yes it can happen.
And also dont forgett that you are here on a Forum Blackmarket you dont buy businessclass at Apple. The prices are totally dumped and if you r still not happy buy from ebay with 2x Price but maybe more Service.
Well, if someone gets a ton of orders and can't handle it and/or can't update the queue, then he shouldn't advertise as "all orders done in xxx [time frame]".
Also, if you sell refs and use a bought bot and it is down, you can't do anything about it, but it's your "fault". You have to answer for it as it's your service. Same for "your" broken internet.
The only time where it's not the ref sellers fault is when Riot's server(s) are down. And I mean downtime ONLY. If there is a patch and the bot you bought (same as above) is not updated yet, it's the ref sellers responsibility!

Quote:
I am not gonna do it because these guys are doing them at this point. I know that technical and network problems may occur at any time, my point was that this is a business at the end of the day so customers must be appreciated, especially when they trust you and send you lets say it not-low amount of money. So things like 'yeah you'll get them in 2 days' and then 1 week delay without any awareness for the customer , well .. I dont think this is the right way to do business :-) And yeah I am not talking about you @muk-as or @ExiiZ

@DarQScream - Well they didn't make them .. it's more than a week :-)
^This.
If someone has a service and doesn't want to / can't inform his customers about delays it's just sad.
Old 01/26/2015, 15:00   #533 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyone knows if they're still getting rewards removed?
Old 01/27/2015, 04:53   #534 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 69
who scammed u?
Old 01/28/2015, 15:01   #535 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 704
The Black Market: 158/0/0
Are referrals still working safe?
I had some bad news last days before I quit.
Hit me with an update on skype if anyone see this please,even if you cant see me online.

-Long time,no see
Old 01/28/2015, 21:29   #536 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It seems they just started maintenance for the transition I wonder if it'll be any different than the 5 refers max **** they had before.
Old 01/28/2015, 23:44   #537 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
RAF3 coming....
Old 01/29/2015, 11:04   #538 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
finally!!
Old 01/29/2015, 13:19   #539 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 161/0/17
Old 01/29/2015, 14:19   #540 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ndromeda View Post
This is already in the main post, but thanks for posting it.