Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB DUOQ Elo Boost Dia5 - Dia x

Discussion on WTB DUOQ Elo Boost Dia5 - Dia x within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB DUOQ Elo Boost Dia5 - Dia x

Hey,
like title says I look for a Dia 5 to Dia x Boost (depends on price) I'm a Lucian only and hit Dia 5 on my own.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LF DuoQ Boost from Plat3-Dia5
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Good morning guys, im looking for a nice DuoQ Boost from Plat3-Dia5, if you are able to do it just write ur price and maybe your skype name in my thread :) Thanks for all :) Server: EuW
[Buying] Dia5-Dia4 Duoq boost [EUW]
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Folks, i was recently searching for some duoq boost from diamond5 to diamond4 and actually i played with a "booster" and lost ~25LP in Diamond5 where we started after 2 days.I'm currently at 40LP in dia5 and can even give you my plat5 smurf for duoqing if you dont have a smurf at my elo.I can play every lane beside of Top/Mid. So if you are interested and can handle 2,2k elo and still carry games -> Leave your offer and your skype here. ~16LP/win. greetings :)
[Buying] Duoq Boost from dia5 too dia 3 or 2
07/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Make me Price per Divi Plz :) on EUW
[Buying] dia5 duoQ boost
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for someone to carry some duoQ in diamond 5 on EUW, send me pm
[Buying] wtb duoq games dia5
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello i wanna buy some duoq games on dia5 eune to refresh my mmr booster must have at least 70% win ratio post me per game price here