Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

euw/CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH I BLITZ account/46champs/s2/7 fullrunepages

Discussion on euw/CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH I BLITZ account/46champs/s2/7 fullrunepages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
euw/CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH I BLITZ account/46champs/s2/7 fullrunepages

Hello
Selling my Silver 2 account

836 rp
12 skins:special weapon zac-championship threash-arcade sona-full metal rammus-ravager nocturne-samurai yi-wicked lulu-valkyrie leona-i blitz-amethyst ashe-almost prom king amumu

7 full rune pages

PAYMENT: psc or paypal

Price is negotiabale
Old 10/07/2014, 22:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
He is a scammer do not trade with him!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Account B5 + Championship thresh
05/04/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my main LOL account. Current elo B5 100LP ready for promotion (good for smurfing). 3 rune pages, 19 skins, 135 RP, 3164 IP, 3 Refunds (you can refund champions or skins which you don't like and retrieve paid RP) Price now 40€ ! (paypal, neteller, skrill, bank transfer, paysafecard) I'm going first with trusted members. That means I'll give you all passwords and than you send money to me. Skype: etosollop. or PM. :) UPDATES: Played some ranked games, now B5 100LP,...
[Selling] League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz.
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I have codes for all regions for championship riven, EUW OCE BR and TURKEY for championship thresh, and all servers but NA for Riot blitz and hec. Used to sell them on ebay but ebay doesnt allow digital goods to be sold, so it was a pain to sell there. I have pictures of the cards and can write whatever you want next to it to be sure its legitimate. Codes are guaranteed to work and I will refund you if they do not. We can check them over skype screen share or an equivalent program. I...
League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz.
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have codes for all regions for championship riven, EUW OCE BR and TURKEY for championship thresh, and all servers but NA for Riot blitz and hec. Used to sell them on ebay but ebay doesnt allow digital goods to be sold, so it was a pain to sell there. I have pictures of the cards and can write whatever you want next to it to be sure its legitimate. Codes are guaranteed to work and I will refund you if they do not. We can check them over skype screen share or an equivalent program. ...
[Trading] Championship thresh, riot blitz etc skins wanted for OCE
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I hear that these skins are about to expire soon so I would like to trade them for my PBE account if possible. Please pm me ur skype if you are interested :)
[H]3x Arcade Hecarim & 2x Riot Blitz [W] Championship Thresh EUNE
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As i said in title i have 5 codes which i'd like to give for one championship thrash code which work on EUNE. One arcade hecarim is fresh code, which means it will work on all servers One pair of blitz and arcade hecarim codes are used on EUNE,EUW and NA Second pair of hec and bltiz is used on EUNE and NA, so it will be available to use on EUW,TR,KR,RU .... Anyone who wants to trade feel free to add me on skype so we can make a deal. My skypename is: cp6uja90 All the best guys from me!